Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I'm a big numbers guy but you cant remove them from the context of the game. Payton's Chicago game was amazing. He dominated that game.

Payton's Sacramento triple double was fine but it's ultimately just stuff he's doing. Grabbing uncontested defensive rebounds is great but is it providing actual impact? Its great he's getting more assists but is that just a result of a shift in the offense to where the ball is in his hands more?

If you have a guy who is scoring ok and passing well but can't stay in front of his man consistently do you have a good player? or do you just have a player that is doing a bunch of stuff?

Who do you like for us in the draft now that most are done in the tournament?

I'm a big numbers guy but you cant remove them from the context of the game. Payton's Chicago game was amazing. He dominated that game.

Payton's Sacramento triple double was fine but it's ultimately just stuff he's doing. Grabbing uncontested defensive rebounds is great but is it providing actual impact? Its great he's getting more assists but is that just a result of a shift in the offense to where the ball is in his hands more?

If you have a guy who is scoring ok and passing well but can't stay in front of his man consistently do you have a good player? or do you just have a player that is doing a bunch of stuff?

I really don't care about Payton's triple doubles because honestly, grabbing a bunch of uncontested rebounds doesn't matter all that much. (There is a metric for contested rebounds somewhere, isn't there?) What I like to see in the box score are high assists with low turn overs (getting others involved in good positions while not being sloppy with the ball), and efficient scoring.

It will be interesting to see what Boston, Lakers and phoenix do with their picks. They all already have proven PG's in their lineup. I will not be surprise to see Jackson going first to Boston followed by Ball to LA and Batum to Phoenix.

That leaves us with a very good chance to draft Fultz if we keep that 4th spot.

It will be interesting to see what Boston, Lakers and phoenix do with their picks. Thry all already have proven PG's in their team. I will bot be surprise to see Jackson going first to Boston followed by Ball to LA and Batum to Phoenix.

There might be a good chance for us to have the opportunity to end up with Fultz if we keep that 4th spot.

IT is due for a big payday. Ainge could grab Fultz and trade IT and save him some dough long term.

IT is due for a big payday. Ainge could grab Fultz and trade IT and save him some dough long term.

Maybe but I dont see Ainge trading Thomas away like that for an unproven PG. Thomas is currently their best player and will be a significan risk to let him go.

Jackson is a phenomenal player that can play that needed SF position.

It will be interesting to see what Boston, Lakers and phoenix do with their picks. They all already have proven PG's in their lineup. I will not be surprise to see Jackson going first to Boston followed by Ball to LA and Batum to Phoenix.

Yeah, it's always a good idea to draft for need instead of bpa.

Maybe but I dont see Ainge trading Thomas away like that for an unproven PG. Thomas is currently their best player and will be a significan risk to let him go.

Jackson is a phenomenal player that can play that needed SF position.

Yeah I can see that too I just wouldn't rule out him trading IT and getting another future high first.

No way Fultz drops to 4th

We have sole possession of 4th place right now but we can not afford to win a single game the rest of the season. I hope the recent 3 way tie woke management up a bit!

The problem is our secret tank commander, Mr. Jeff Green, is hurt.

The problem is our secret tank commander, Mr. Jeff Green, is hurt.

We need to play Mario 40 minutes and either keep feeding him the ball or let him play the point and bring the ball up.

And we need Philly to beat the Nets tonight!