Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

He's a top 2 offensive player for. Us.. His defense usually sucks.. It's always been this way..now ppl wanna cry.. Giving biz and Zim more minutes isn't gonna sway that many points..If the plans to trade him down the road he doesn't need to be on the bench.

our goal is to tank and develop the young guys. Has nothing to do with Vuc as a player.. He can score.. yes and this can affect our ultimate goal. We have nothing to lose by just giving more playing time to our young core of players.

Limiting his minutes will not affect his trade value at the end of the season.

Not really that is essentially what every up and coming kid the last 10 years has evolved into. Soon there will be tons of Draymond Greens, Kawhi, Gordons ect. in the league.

Premier players with this speciality are hard to find and expensive on the market... right now...

our goal is to tank and develop the young guys. Has nothing to do with Vuc as a player.. He can score.. yes and this can affect our ultimate goal. We have nothing to lose by just giving more playing time to our young core of players.

Limiting his minutes will not affect his trade value at the end of the season.

+we want to see what our young players are made of.

We know what our 'veterans' can do on the field. But we have now the time to evaluate young guns like Mario, Zim etc.

Let's do it FRANK!

Good for Mario

Again, these are the kinds of players I want on our team.

You need to have a certain level of that fiery competitiveness, wether thats being semi cocky or arrogant--whatever, we need that.

Good for Mario

One good thing Rob did do at the deadline, not trading Mario.

I still believe he can become a special player and I was worried about the likelihood of him being that elsewhere.

Random thoughts:

- Knight got a DNP-Coach's Decision tonight

- Parsons might end up having the worst contract in the NBA

- The Celtics made a mistake by not making a trade... even for a role player. They just lost to the Raptors and look who led the game in rebounds. Ainge is hoarding picks and prospects to the point of wasting them.

Random thoughts:

- The Celtics made a mistake by not making a trade... even for a role player. They just lost to the Raptors and look who led the game in rebounds. Ainge is hoarding picks and prospects to the point of wasting them.

I mean the Celtics are going to be fine, they're just not maximizing the short term.

But yeah, most people saw that Parsons situation coming. I just don't know what all teams were thinking last summer with those contracts. Its like all lessons were forgotten.

Random thoughts:

Could Knight be waived, if so I wonder if we think about picking him up

Random thoughts:

Allen Crabb has a really bad contract as well