Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

His rebound %s last year were almost identical to Paul Millsap last year

Yea I'll always be critical of AG but he can rebound.

Part of me thinks him wanting to stay at the 3 is he doesn't wanna take the abuse of banging down low but suck it up AG. You're better there and your numbers will reflect it.

His rebound %s last year were almost identical to Paul Millsap last year

Didn't think 7 to 8 boards is great. Good but not great. Aaron last year was like 6 and this year like 4 or 5. Hopefully your right but I have not seen it yet. I need more in game boards not projections. Serge was not great on the boards either but better than Gordon in that area.

Yea I'll always be critical of AG but he can rebound.

Part of me thinks him wanting to stay at the 3 is he doesn't wanna take the abuse of banging down low but suck it up AG. You're better there and your numbers will reflect it.

Of course. Paul George and Lebron said the same thing about playing 4.

Why wouldn't you want to play 2 or 3. It's significantly easier

also Otis Smith was fired from Wal-Mart today. Supposedly he traded three shopping carts filled with TV's for a soiled diaper.

Soiled diaper may not be active, was too tired to take the physical

@JohnDenton555

FVogel on @OrlandoMagic inactivity at trade deadline: "Saying no to some deals makes sense in a lot of situations. That was the case today."

i agree 110%

This was one very dysfunctional trade deadline. Teams like the Knicks look awful with how they handled Melo and Rose. Ditto for Detroit with Jackson. And even Indiana handled the George situation quite oddly. I expect a crazy summer.

• Upvote 1

This was one very dysfunctional trade deadline. Teams like the Knicks look awful with how they handled Melo and Rose. Ditto for Detroit with Jackson. And even Indiana handled the George situation quite oddly. I expect a crazy summer.

Yeah i feel like Detroit and Indiana screwed up. Some teams can get away with almost trades but i think those two teams are gonna regret not making some kinda trade.