Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Me too

Hey Captain... sorry for being salty on Rob for so long. I know you and i had lots of threads going were you tried to walk me back from the ledge with no success. Im happy that you kind of see what i have been seeing with this franchise. Hopefully we can fix it in the up coming years

Hey Captain... sorry for being salty on Rob for so long. I know you and i had lots of threads going were you tried to walk me back from the ledge with no success. Im happy that you kind of see what i have been seeing with this franchise. Hopefully we can fix it in the up coming years

It's all good, no worries. I really want this franchise to fix all the problems it has, and I believe it will but people and things have to change with the owner all the way down to players. Not necessarily firing people or trades, just attitudes and philosophies

What's up everyone? I haven't been on the MB alot or have I seen much Magic basketball but what the heck is going on with this team? When I watch the highlights on NBA TV we get like 30 seconds and it's always highlights of the other team making us look bad lol.

From what I've seen it looks like our starting lineup needs to be tweaked. I'd bench Payton for Augustin and could care less about hurting someone's feelings. Also Ibaka is to slow to be a PF he needs to be starting at C and maybe playing PF at times.

Honestly I'd start Ibaka, Gordon(PF), Green, Fournier, and Augustin with Biyombo, Hezonja, and Payton being the first ones off the bench. Trade Vucevic for Brandon Knight and to add more scoring than you can have Knight starting.

Then the starters can be Ibaka, Gordon Green, Fournier, and Knight. Then have Biyombo, Hezonja, and Austin come off the bench. Then we will also have Meeks when he's ready to step in to add another shooting weapon.

What's up everyone? I haven't been on the MB alot or have I seen much Magic basketball but what the heck is going on with this team? When I watch the highlights on NBA TV we get like 30 seconds and it's always highlights of the other team making us look bad lol.

From what I've seen it looks like our starting lineup needs to be tweaked. I'd bench Payton for Augustin and could care less about hurting someone's feelings. Also Ibaka is to slow to be a PF he needs to be starting at C and maybe playing PF at times.

Honestly I'd start Ibaka, Gordon(PF), Green, Fournier, and Augustin with Biyombo, Hezonja, and Payton being the first ones off the bench. Trade Vucevic for Brandon Knight and to add more scoring than you can have Knight starting.

Then the starters can be Ibaka, Gordon Green, Fournier, and Knight. Then have Biyombo, Hezonja, and Austin come off the bench. Then we will also have Meeks when he's ready to step in to add another shooting weapon.

Green absolutely sucks.