Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

so what do we feel good about?

Gordon, Biyombo, Augustin?

Yup. Elfrid looks improved but need more of an sample size to know. Maybe better players as well.

Everyone else I don't see as an intricate part of our success. They're expendable.

I think it'd be putting too much on Fournier to be better than he is now. Think he might be tapped out on potential.

Biyombo maybe. haven't seen enough.

I think Fournier can still incrementally improve upon his passing, ball handling, and 3 point shooting, as these are things players with similar skills have been able to improve upon, but these improvements probably will be very slight.

I think Fournier can still incrementally improve upon his passing, ball handling, and 3 point shooting, as these are things players with similar skills have been able to improve upon, but these improvements probably will be very slight.

I dont think Fournier improves upon much until the pressure is taken off of him. As of now there is too much demand per his abilities. We did the same thing with Dipo though so theres that.

I dont think Fournier improves upon much until the pressure is taken off of him. As of now there is too much demand per his abilities. We did the same thing with Dipo though so theres that.

He's 23 so he could improve on those areas.

Having better players would be helpful.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I love when Peyton takes 3. Yeah he misses a lot but it will keep defenses honest and build his confidence

Those few threes he took in OKC game looked good. I was just watching replays yesterday and his form has improved a lot!

Maybe I'm in the minority but I love when Peyton takes 3. Yeah he misses a lot but it will keep defenses honest and build his confidence

Of course. He should be taking a lot more. In my eyes the timidity is worse than the missing

Our offensive efficiency last year was 102.6, and this year it's 96.7.

It worked in the sense of better efficiency but we still sucked. Giving Vuc the ball is a band-aid fix that has proven not to do anything for the overall future of this team.

We need to move on from Vuch being our go to scorer it doesn't result in wins so it doesn't work.

I think the problem with Vucevic is less about giving him a bigger role and more that he's currently shooting 46.7% within 3 feet of the basket. That's worst on the team and nobody else is even close.