Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Give Mario the start and tell him to be aggressive beyond all belief! Mario do what you want game.

I'm still waiting for the "go take 16 shots minimum" Mario game. Everything we've seen from Mario at every level has been "get him involved early and he performs".

With green playing well we don't need to rush Mario anymore so we might be fine with spot performances but it'd be nice to get him going soon.

I'm still waiting for the "go take 16 shots minimum" Mario game. Everything we've seen from Mario at every level has been "get him involved early and he performs".

With green playing well we don't need to rush Mario anymore so we might be fine with spot performances but it'd be nice to get him going soon.

I am worried that Skiles made him overly conscious of his performance, it often looks like he is thinking too much on the court.

I am worried that Skiles made him overly conscious of his performance, it often looks like he is thinking too much on the court.

Doubt that had anything to do with Skiles. He's just young, unsure, and hesitant. The more playing time and success the more comfortable he will be.

Doubt that had anything to do with Skiles. He's just young, unsure, and hesitant. The more playing time and success the more comfortable he will be.

Yeah, same thing we saw with Gordon early on. However Gordon started year two running around the court like a happy puppy and Hezonja still spends time thinking about if he'll anger any teammates if he jacks up a 30 footer.

I blame petrovic more than Skiles

Yeah, same thing we saw with Gordon early on. However Gordon started year two running around the court like a happy puppy and Hezonja still spends time thinking about if he'll anger any teammates if he jacks up a 30 footer.

I blame petrovic more than Skiles

Is the game tonight streaming from the Orlando Magic website tonight?

Is the game tonight streaming from the Orlando Magic website tonight?

No. It's on regular TV, Fox Sports, starts at 7:30.

Did you just start watching basketball?

Excuse me? These are PROFESSIONAL basketball players that do this for a living. Whether they take that job seriously or not, is reflected on the court. If the player isn't playing well, it's because a. our expectations are too high i.e. player is not as advertised or b. player is not taking it seriously. It shouldn't matter whether it's preseason because you still have to take it seriously. If you were the coach and your player said something similar to what you're saying, I don't think you'd want that player around.