Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

dRcS0LK.png

I'd love this trade for us. You re-sign Patty and Ibaka and you're set for years

Green is a capable to amazing shooter that is a pest on defense.

The Spurs would have another European star to build around and a PG with some similar attributes to Tony Parker

--

Mills / Augustin / Watson

Fournier / Hezonja / Meeks

Danny / Jeff

Ibaka / Gordon

Biyombo / Zimmerman

The projected -8 win total for us and +8 projected win total for SA should give you a clue how bad that trade is.

heres a story too https://theringer.com/orlando-magic-aaron-gordon-small-forward-36df66a13320#.o8lawacro

it goes into statistics of why Gordon is a freak athlete. he doesn't move as a normal human should.

also it goes into the mechanical reasons why he got the stress fracture in his foot and what he did to fix it.

seriously this is an amazing article.

Yep, loved the article.

It raises the question, where does Gordon rank compared to other freak athletes in the NBA? NBA players on a whole tend to be absolute athletic specimens, so it can be hard to pick the cream of the crop. Still, I think he might be the most athletic guy in the league right now, with his size, speed, hops, and lateral ability.

The projected -8 win total for us and +8 projected win total for SA should give you a clue how bad that trade is.

I see it as getting 2 elite shooters while giving up a Center (when we have another one making 16 million per) and a PG that can't shoot.

Yep, loved the article.

It raises the question, where does Gordon rank compared to other freak athletes in the NBA? NBA players on a whole tend to be absolute athletic specimens, so it can be hard to pick the cream of the crop. Still, I think he might be the most athletic guy in the league right now, with his size, speed, hops, and lateral ability.

Gordon, Lavine & Westbrook for sure

Hopefully it becomes a trend from now on every preseason game. You're all welcome lol

I dont see the reasoning in this trade. This trade will log more our Sg/SF position when we are trying to find minutes for Hezonja at SG and Gordon and Green at the SF position. Danny Green has been struggleling for the past few seasons at the 3point FG percentage.

Mills is not that attractive to give both Vucevic and Payton.

Like I said before, We need to give EP more time this year. At least more than a preseason game before we start looking into trading him.

Yep, loved the article.

If you give him credit for size Gordon might be number 1. The fact he has above average lateral quickness for a guard says a lot.

If you give him credit for size Gordon might be number 1. The fact he has above average lateral quickness for a guard says a lot.

I think you have to consider size, as guards tend to be smaller and faster while needing less energy to jump. I wonder how his lateral agility stacks up against Kawhi Leonard who might have the best lateral ability in the league, though that might be as much about hip fluidity and instincts as it is speed.

The scary thing is he came into the league being able to already jump 40 inches, and he is still getting better. If we took all of the greatest athletes ever in the league at their peak, I wonder how he would match up. Is he equal to 2009 Dwight?

LeBron is the best ever when it comes to that

Think back to 2006 LeBron. Basically looking down at the rim on dunks and faster than any guard. Westbrook is probably the best athelete we've seen come in since then.

Think back to 2006 LeBron. Basically looking down at the rim on dunks and faster than any guard. Westbrook is probably the best athelete we've seen come in since then.

Yeah. LeBron will never be beaten.

heres a story too https://theringer.com/orlando-magic-aaron-gordon-small-forward-36df66a13320#.o8lawacro

it goes into statistics of why Gordon is a freak athlete. he doesn't move as a normal human should.

also it goes into the mechanical reasons why he got the stress fracture in his foot and what he did to fix it.

seriously this is an amazing article.

Your not kidding. Awesome article. I'm more stoked about this season and watching him develop.

I love Kinesiology.