Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

He's like Jameis Winston though. throws high risk/high reward passes all the time. Needs to calm down with that.

like this

https://streamable.com/5ec2m

Yeah he does. He threw this no look thread the needle lazer in the middle of traffic last night which, sure would've been great if went through but the defender got his hand on it and it bounced of his hand and the intended receivers hand.

Dwayne Bacon with the new pick from the Raptors!! :)/>

that, or if you want to take a big swing on Harry Giles

or Bam Adebayo

or TJ Leaf/Caleb Swanigan/Alec Peters in the bad defense great offense 4s

or Justin Jackson/Josh Hart old players who might be good.

Not a bad grouping late

Posted this earlier but Swanigan for me. His wingspan is terrific relative to his size. Shoots 78% from the stripe. And the way he improved so much. I can definitely see him challenge Gordon if he has that good a work ethic.

Ford updated his latest mock to include the pick we picked up from the Clippers via Toronto. He has us picking Dennis Smith and Tyler Lydon (Syracuse).

http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/18627409/chad-ford-nba-mock-draft-31-picks-lakers-celtics-sixers-more

bleh. I don't like Lydon. he's tall but has relatively short arms. he's a good shooter but doesn't translate that into volume. He blocks shots but is that just Syracuse's zone giving him weakside opportunities?

Posted this earlier but Swanigan for me. His wingspan is terrific relative to his size. Shoots 78% from the stripe. And the way he improved so much. I can definitely see him challenge Gordon if he has that good a work ethic.

see the thing with Swanigan is he's slow as *****. Probably a center. Cant see him chasing wings around the perimeter. He's productive enough that he's the type of guy you take a chance on. And I can see if you want a complimentary skill set to Biyombo if we trade vucevic.

But Gordon, Ross, Fultz/ball/smith/Jackson. That's a run and gun team. Not sure Swanigan is a piece you want with that.

Trade 2 of either Peyton Fournier and Vuch for the Brooklyn pick, let Ross be the starting SG. Draft one of the PGs and then maybe a center or guard depending on who we trade

Trade 2 of either Peyton Fournier and Vuch for the Brooklyn pick, let Ross be the starting SG. Draft one of the PGs and then maybe a center or guard depending on who we trade

would you trade our unprotected 2017 pick for alex len, TJ Warren and Brandon Knight?

That's not nearly enough to get that pick. I think we'd have to give them AG Vuc and our pick to get that Brooklyn pick.