Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I don't think you're the final word on that.

Considering the moron who drafted him is gone, his chances of being given some golden opportunity is slim to none. We already know Vogel is not a fan. Maybe I'm wrong and he finds some sort of role in the NBA, but I doubt it. Regardless we should not be building anything around him or seriously consider him part of anything until he shows he's anything but a terrible NBA player.

Considering the moron who drafted him is gone, his chances of being given some golden opportunity is slim to none. We already know Vogel is not a fan. Maybe I'm wrong and he finds some sort of role in the NBA, but I doubt it. Regardless we should not be building anything around him or seriously consider him part of anything until he shows he's anything but a terrible NBA player.

He has been bad but he is young. Hard to write off a 21 year old kid. I do want to see what he can do with 2 years in the same system. The coaching situation has not been stable for him. I hope he continues to keep his butt in the states to grow and learn the NBA game.

He has been bad but he is young. Hard to write off a 21 year old kid. I do want to see what he can do with 2 years in the same system. The coaching situation has not been stable for him. I hope he continues to keep his butt in the states to grow and learn the NBA game.

He is young, but he's shown no potential. He's been completely pathetic in the NBA so far. Looks like he has no business being here. Ultimately, the team hasn't or won't give up until he's actually gone but you don't seriously consider a guy who averaged under 5 ppg on 35% shooting a serious part of your core to build around. He has to prove he isn't terrible before anything else.

• Upvote 1

Don't think we are building around him but if he's put in the work this summer, it will show and I like to see what he does.

I think he can become a very good player.

He is young, but he's shown no potential. He's been completely pathetic in the NBA so far. Looks like he has no business being here. Ultimately, the team hasn't or won't give up until he's actually gone but you don't seriously consider a guy who averaged under 5 ppg on 35% shooting a serious part of your core to build around. He has to prove he isn't terrible before anything else.

That's completely false.

He's shown talent and potential. Just gotta get your nose out of the stat sheet and watch the games when Skiles was a coach.

Stop it with the Mario nonsense, the guy can't play and we shouldn't be building anything around him except maybe a wall so he can't get onto the floor.

Bet you didn't say that after his rookie year. It's convenient now though huh?

That's completely false.

He's shown talent and potential. Just gotta get your nose out of the stat sheet and watch the games when Skiles was a coach.

Not enough of it, this is the NBA where the best of the best play and he's shown minimal ability to be a big time player and that's being nice.

Bet you didn't say that after his rookie year. It's convenient now though huh?

I was 100% against drafting Mario that entire offseason and have been one of his biggest skeptics/critics on here for years. You can argue my point all you want but trying to paint it as if I jumped off his bandwagon last year is just not accurate at all.

Not enough of it, this is the NBA where the best of the best play and he's shown minimal ability to be a big time player and that's being nice.

I was 100% against drafting Mario that entire offseason and have been one of his biggest skeptics/critics on here for years. You can argue my point all you want but trying to paint it as if I jumped off his bandwagon last year is just not accurate at all.

Some of those best of the best didn't do jack for a couple of years.

Go look at how long Peja was in the NBA before he was good.