Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Not really, and why would Phil even consider accommodating him at this point?

Right. Porzingis has no leverage

"You better trade me to the team i want or else 3 seasons from now I'm going to leave a bunch of money on the table and leave via unrestricted free agency"

That is probably a smokescreen to have teams like ours panicking and trade up with them as they do want to trade down further.

But if they pick smith, that means that we will either have Tatum or Jackson available for us to pick. I will be extremely happy with that.

Could be the opposite. You know they won't draft Smith at 3 but they could offer whoever gets Smith value.

"Weltman did note Lonzo Ball did not work out for the Magic — Hammond confirmed Isaac did not work out for the team either. But when asked if he fell would the Magic take him or any other player who did not work out for them, Weltman said the team would not exclude a player who did not work out for them. But he added the fact they did not get the face-to-face with that player or a look at his medical records would be a mark against him."

I don't think it's Isaac guys. Did LM work out for the Magic? If they pick LM tonight I'm done with this team.

Smith has to be our guy.

"Weltman did note Lonzo Ball did not work out for the Magic — Hammond confirmed Isaac did not work out for the team either. But when asked if he fell would the Magic take him or any other player who did not work out for them, Weltman said the team would not exclude a player who did not work out for them. But he added the fact they did not get the face-to-face with that player or a look at his medical records would be a mark against him."

I don't think it's Isaac guys. Did LM work out for the Magic? If they pick LM tonight I'm done with this team.

If we draft a guy we didnt work out or bring in it wont be the first time we did it. #Franiscominganyday.

I guess I wasn't specific enough. What I meant is that we have to stop drafting people that can NOT shoot in hopes that we can teach them. There are plenty of prospects that know how to put the ball in the basket this year.

I am just teasing a bit. All of the players have flaws, however. Picking a player you consider less talented than another, just because the other player has a flaw you don't like and the one you pick has a flaw you can deal with, is always a bad idea in my opinion.

The draft gives you the potential to improve your team by picking the most talented player you can get.

If we draft a guy we didnt work out or bring in it wont be the first time we did it. #Franiscominganyday.

I don't think you necessarily need to workout a guy to draft him. but you better damn well have his medicals.

here's what knicks are asking for porzingis

jaylen brown

crowder

the 2018 Brooklyn pick

keep in mind here's what philly traded for #1

a future pick

Ian Begley‏

@IanBegley

Sources: BOS offered NYK its No. 3 pick, a player & an additional lottery pick that they think they can acquire tonight in a trade for KP.

Ian Begley‏

@IanBegley

Sources: BOS offered NYK its No. 3 pick, a player & an additional lottery pick that they think they can acquire tonight in a trade for KP.

Ahhh poor Danny should have kept the #1 he would have had a better chance.