Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Please dear god dont let Ainge rape our club. He would likely get 10 unprotected firsts from us and probably own our arena too. Amazing the Celts were in a worse situation than us and now are in the Eastern COnf Finals and picking number 1 overall while we have nothing....

That's not a legal trade

What a great trade by Henny....WTF did he even consider allowing our first to drop to two 2nd rounders. It had like a 1% chance of happening so it never would have killed the deal with the Lakers...buuuuuuut......once again the Lakers pull our pants down. WE ARE CLOWNS!!!

Picking 6 isn't as horrible as it feels. Sights were set on 5 or better. Damn.

I'm not mad about picking 6th, I actually expected it. I'm mad about not getting the Lakers pick

What a great trade by Henny....WTF did he even consider allowing our first to drop to two 2nd rounders. It had like a 1% chance of happening so it never would have killed the deal with the Lakers...buuuuuuut......once again the Lakers pull our pants down. WE ARE CLOWNS!!!

Its a rule with protections. He had no choice

Vucevic etc. were nice pieces at the time, but what the Lakers actually gave us for DWIGHT HOWARD is laughable when you look back on it

Vucevic etc. were nice pieces at the time, but what the Lakers actually gave us for DWIGHT HOWARD is laughable when you look back on it

Was laughable at the time too. We were all just tired of being a consistent top 4 playoff team that couldn't win a title.

Oh those were the days....

I'm not mad about picking 6th, I actually expected it. I'm mad about not getting the Lakers pick

I'm mad that the teams with the best odds actually got good picks and we won meaningless games and decreased our odds.

It was a bad trade just like all of Hennigan's moves. Hiring him set back our franchise probably 8 years. Whoever made that call should be fired