Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

He had 8 points and 12 boards. By that criteria you can't draft Jackson/Ball/Monk/Fox and what about the guys who couldn't even get their teams to important games?

You're talking about someone being considered for top five in a loaded draft. He was competing against mostly players who will never make it to the NBA. It was a huge game. Yeah he got 12 boards but only 8 points, fouled out, and overall had no impact when it mattered. I would hope for more from a top NBA prospect.

You're talking about someone being considered for top five in a loaded draft. He was competing against mostly players who will never make it to the NBA. It was a huge game. Yeah he got 12 boards but only 8 points, fouled out, and overall had no impact when it mattered. I would hope for more from a top NBA prospect.

I've not read any poster on here considering Isaac as a top 5 pick

Will he be considerably better than Tobias though?

He looks a lot more polished offensively to me than Harris. Agree about his overall athleticism and defense.

So then you are disappointed in the other guys considered top 5 or just him? Does Tatum scoring 15 points on 12 shots with 3 boards while his 2nd seed lost to 11th seed South Carolina show he is a better prospect? Does Andrew Wiggins suck now because he put up 4 points in his last game and got knocked out by a 10 seed?

You don't judge a player based on one game.

So then you are disappointed in the other guys considered top 5 or just him? Does Tatum scoring 15 points on 12 shots with 3 boards while his 2nd seed lost to 11th seed South Carolina show he is a better prospect? Does Andrew Wiggins suck now because he put up 4 points in his last game and got knocked out by a 10 seed?

You don't judge a player based on one game.

You never judge a player by what he does in the tourney.

• Upvote 1

I don't get this. Is he limiting his interviews or are we just retarded?

NBA tells teams who they are able to interview to a certain extent at the combine. If we get one of the top two or three picks, everyone we could want will come in for a workout and to be interviewed.

I don't get this. Is he limiting his interviews or are we just retarded?

According to the article the NBA gets the final say in scheduling interviews, so it just happened that we didn't get selected.

According to the article the NBA gets the final say in scheduling interviews, so it just happened that we didn't get selected.

That's some BS tbh.