Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Of the 4 Nole fans who saw every game Isaac played all of them say he looks the part but don't think he is a difference maker. Nobody liked the pick for our team. We will see!

I watched every single FSU game, and I liked the pick. Curious who we should have picked? Dennis Smith is about the only argument I would understand.

I don't know why people are acting like we're going straight into next season with the same roster we have today

I think we'll make some trades, but not sure about FA. I hope we can dump at least one of Vooch, Fournier, Payton or Biyombo.

I don't know why people are acting like we're going straight into next season with the same roster we have today

No. But how will we fix it? Hard to imagine people will trade us much for what we have. And free agency has not been kind to us. That kind of leaves the draft, and we traded away half our picks.

See and Rabb would have been a good pick at 35 imo... What I didn't like about this trade is we made it before we even knew who would be there at 35...