Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I've never liked Issac. Said it 6 months ago on here. I knew it was gonna happen. Beyond disappointed. I'll continue my hiatus. Some things never change.

What, do we hold a gun to another GM's head and force a deal? We have nothing valuable enough to land a draft pick in this range unless we deal future picks which most of us would agree is stupid. I'd love to see us make a move, more so to dump some of the veterans on our roster but there's a lot of moves to be made in the coming weeks. Let's not panic because a deal hasn't been made before the lottery picks are done.

Danny Ainge and Rob were in the exact same spot 5 years ago...Rob didn't hold a gun to any GM's head and neither did Danny but Danny pulled everyones pants down repeatedly. Dude this is a billion dollar business you have to perform and that includes knowing Butler would go for nothing to Minnesota. Making excuses for bad management leaves you with the worst record in the league these last 5 years. At some point the lazy attitude just has to change period.

I agree lets see what the night brings...who knows maybe we grow a pair before the night ends.

Flip his ass then.

I was opened to him being here but if that's his mindset, that's just weak as hell.

I don't want that here.

I watched the same interview and didn't get what some of you got out of it. You just don't like the pick, but I'm sorry.... those of you making a big deal out of his interview are making an issue out of absolutely nothing!!! :chairshot:

I bet he knew we would be picking him if he was still available a couple of days ago. That is why you so many mocks and so many analysts had us picking him.