Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/comparing-and-contrasting-the-prospects-of-tatum-jackson-and-isaac-6062/

I agree with everything written here except for this:

Tatum is the most polished forward prospect of the three, and likely has the highest floor, as there's infinite value in a 6'8 combo forward with a great frame, solid length, an advanced isolation package, and a developing outside game. - Source: http://www.draftexpress.com/article/comparing-and-contrasting-the-prospects-of-tatum-jackson-and-isaac-6062/ ©DraftExpress

if his isolation package translates to only above average production that isn't a great thing to rely on.

THIS MAN IS NOW COMPLETELY OFF MY BOARD FOR DECISION MAKING

Adam Himmelsbach‏Verified account

@AdamHimmelsbach

Jayson Tatum says his No. 1 pick in the food draft would be St. Louis-style pizza. Never knew that was even a thing.

if this starts to take off maybe we can help you get a nice mic or something for your birthday.

Ja! I will be down. As long as you put us down as a sponsor.

THIS MAN IS NOW COMPLETELY OFF MY BOARD FOR DECISION MAKING

Adam Himmelsbach‏Verified account

@AdamHimmelsbach

Jayson Tatum says his No. 1 pick in the food draft would be St. Louis-style pizza. Never knew that was even a thing.

Believe it or not, that is a very good pizza. Very thin crusty style pizza cut in squares that is made without yeast. Is like a cracker.

There is aplace in town that makes it. You should try it.

Believe it or not, that is a very good pizza. Very thin crusty style pizza cut in squares that is made without yeast. Is like a cracker.

There is aplace in town that makes it. You should try it.

this is a bannable offense.

first. square pizza is already less good pizza

second. I like to switch it up with flat crust but cracker is pushing it closer to a pseudo-Italian tostada.

last but probably the worst offense is the cheese. why chedder-swiss? cheese is the most important part.

Booked Friday off of work so I can stay up and watch the draft tomorrow night. I'm so hoping it's a great one for us. Lots of pieces to move around if we need to and hopefully there'll be a future star on the board when it's our turn to pick (also hopefully we draft him!)

this is a bannable offense.

first. square pizza is already less good pizza

second. I like to switch it up with flat crust but cracker is pushing it closer to a pseudo-Italian tostada.

last but probably the worst offense is the cheese. why chedder-swiss? cheese is the most important part.

Agree. [Mr T face and voice] You fools better check yourselves with this St. Louis Pizza nonsense.

Agree. You fools better check yourselves with this St. Louis Pizza nonsense.

yeah, really. and the worst part is it's not like he said "I'm ok with St Louis style pizza existing".

He didn't even say the unfathomable statement that "st Louis style pizza is the best version of pizza"

He said its the BEST FOOD.

this coming from a man who grew up with the best barbecue in America 3 hours to the west and the second best barbecue in America 4 hours to the south. I'm sure there's at least some solid barbecue in st Louis being in that nexus.

yeah, really. and the worst part is it's not like he said "I'm ok with St Louis style pizza existing".

He didn't even say the unfathomable statement that "st Louis style pizza is the best version of pizza"

He said its the BEST FOOD.

this coming from a man who grew up with the best barbecue in America 3 hours to the west and the second best barbecue in America 4 hours to the south. I'm sure there's at least some solid barbecue in st Louis being in that nexus.

Sounds like the kid needs to travel more and try more foods.

New podcast of Woj and Givony is good. Givony says top 6 is set. Hmmm. Says Isaac has not done a physical with Orlando

No physical but yet they believe that's who we pick?