Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

There is also a proposal on REALGM of us trading Payton and 25 to the Kings for #10 if they take a SF at 5. I'm all in if we take a PG at 6, how about you?

Yep

There is also a proposal on REALGM of us trading Payton and 25 to the Kings for #10 if they take a SF at 5. I'm all in if we take a PG at 6, how about you?

so basically this is saying they like Jackson or tatum over smith and maybe fox doesn't make it to 5. then they don't think Ntilikina makes it to 10 if Dallas or NY likes him. They're committed to Hield at 2 and committed to developing Skal, WCS, and Papagiannis as big men so the late lotto projections doesn't seem as viable.

so they drop a bit. get a viable bandaid point guard in Payton who maybe develops a bit more and can role the dice on a developmental late first point guard at 25

I guess that's not crazy. are there other point guards on the market that could outbid us?

Im all in even if we dont take a PG at 6

@MagicalNBA

I keep hearing that the Magic are very intrigued by Ntilikina. What a draft day shocker that would be.

here we go looooooooooooooooooooooool

An interesting stipulation there.

I worded it poorly. Regardless of what we do at 6, if you can get into the top 10 moving Payton you do it.

so basically this is saying they like Jackson or tatum over smith and maybe fox doesn't make it to 5. then they don't think Ntilikina makes it to 10 if Dallas or NY likes him. They're committed to Hield at 2 and committed to developing Skal, WCS, and Papagiannis as big men so the late lotto projections doesn't seem as viable.

so they drop a bit. get a viable bandaid point guard in Payton who maybe develops a bit more and can role the dice on a developmental late first point guard at 25

I guess that's not crazy. are there other point guards on the market that could outbid us?

DeAngelo Russell? That would be selling low for them unless more was involved.