Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I think you hope LA trades the pick to Indiana, they take Jackson, philly takes ball (and ball is probably the more intriguing prospect for them), phoenix takes tatum, sacramento takes fox.

If that deal happened you don't think they'd go with Tatum?

But yeah, that's what you'd hope but I don't know if I buy Fox climbing unless he's shooting the ball well at every workout. If he is then yeah, he goes before Smith.

Rabb might be there at 25

I don't think he will, he was a lottery lock last season before he decided to stay at Cal. He's being severely underrated at 25. I'd be surprised if he slips past 20.

I don't think he will, he was a lottery lock last season before he decided to stay at Cal. He's being severely underrated at 25. I'd be surprised if he slips past 20.

He was a lottery lock last year because it was a bad draft. He became less productive in a bigger role. Draft express has him going 28

I think Smith has a threat to go as high as 3 but a team can very easily convince themselves that Fox or Ball are preferable options. As much as we all like DSJ, he was bad on defense, wasn't a very good teammate, really streaky at times, and didn't sport a good % on his 2PT jumpers.

I think Smith has a threat to go as high as 3 but a team can very easily convince themselves that Fox or Ball are preferable options. As much as we all like DSJ, he was bad on defense, wasn't a very good teammate, really streaky at times, and didn't sport a good % on his 2PT jumpers.

Those all sound like good reasons that he wouldn't fit in Orlando!

If a guy is a better scorer than he is a defender, fine. We need that. You can build around that. You also can teach defense.

Very hard to find an guy who can create offense for himself and others. He had a bad team so take that into consideration.

We need a scorer more than a shooter.

If a guy is a better scorer than he is a defender, fine. We need that. You can build around that. You also can teach defense.

Very hard to find an guy who can create offense for himself and others. He had a bad team so take that into consideration.

We need a scorer more than a shooter.

The pick has to be monk or Smith. Otherwise we might as well trade down.

Don't know how the cap works out for it but id take Aminu and a pick from Portland. He's comparable if not better than Jeff Green for cheaper.

The list of players who arent better than Jeff Green isnt very long

My link

Interesting article about why we shouldn't take DSJ

That's great and all, but who the eff is Luke Duffy and why should we listen to a guy writing on a semi-pro website when his writing is immediately terrible?