Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Yep. I think that'll cost his son money in the end.

I agree. He was my favorite player coming out of the draft but now, I dont even want him here. We dont need that drama.

I hope Bam Bam Adebayo drop to our second first round pick. He wil be good to have with our raptors pick. I like his potential. Reminds me a little of Embid

Yep. I think that'll cost his son money in the end.

Yea it's worth monitoring. A dad like that is always gonna be in his sons ear and influencing him.

I hope Bam Bam Adebayo drop to our second first round pick. He wil be good to have with our raptors pick. I like his potential. Reminds me a little of Embid

As far as bigs go I'd love Justin Patton with that pick.

As far as bigs go I'd love Justin Patton with that pick.

Think Patton would be a great pick. Would be surprised if he fell that far but he's been a relative unknown up until this season in college so the lack of sample size might put a few teams off. It might be all about the draft process for him. Some good workouts could see him in the top 8, some question marks could see him fall to us.

Oh no, so sorry to dissapoint you. I care a ton about your opinion of me on here. You're the one that made the intelligent comment about Smith Jr when you clearly didn't watch the game but are an expert because you checked the box score.

My intelligent comments aren't the issue, it's your unintelligent comments that 'dissapoint'. Just because you say dumb things doesn't make them true. He made a couple nice shots, great! He took a bunch of bad shots, not great! Get off your high horse and add a little balance to your life.

I wonder if Ball has fallen down the board for our war room. It's still early in the process but we can't afford to have another of our best assets cherry picked by the Lakers. Fultz and Jackson are still my top two anyway, but we're going to need some luck to get to where they are going to be.

I wonder if Ball has fallen down the board for our war room. It's still early in the process but we can't afford to have another of our best assets cherry picked by the Lakers. Fultz and Jackson are still my top two anyway, but we're going to need some luck to get to where they are going to be.

I don't think it effects how we view him all that much. You control rookies the first 5 years

So, haven't caught any of the NCAA games. Just basing this on clips but imo Monk is a guy who I wonder a lot about.

Is he the guy some sleep on that could potential fall to us but winds up to be the better player in the draft long term?

I don't think it effects how we view him all that much. You control rookies the first 5 years

I guess the real question is do we have management in place that is confident enough to convince someone that doesn't want to be here to stay here long term? We control rooks 5 years, but pg's take 3 years to groom. Is our pick best served on such an unknown with a potential expiry date?

So, haven't caught any of the NCAA games. Just basing this on clips but imo Monk is a guy who I wonder a lot about.

Is he the guy some sleep on that could potential fall to us but winds up to be the better player in the draft long term?

He's either the guy in five years that everybody wonders "why didn't he go higher? It was obvious he was going to be a great pro." Or the guy that pisses off every fan base when their team passes on him then by thanksgiving everyone is like "oh that's why he fell"

I guess the real question is do we have management in place that is confident enough to convince someone that doesn't want to be here to stay here long term? We control rooks 5 years, but pg's take 3 years to groom. Is our pick best served on such an unknown with a potential expiry date?

Depends on the alternative. If the team thinks ball is significantly better than other players they'd be dumb to let him go. If he's close to the other guys then you pass on him.