Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Probably because Payton isn't dreaming about shooting 28% against a college team.

If you watched the game (instead of just check the box score) you would have seen him hit multiple shots that have NBA scouts drooling.

We get you like Payton, no matter how ridiculous of reasons--but he isn't our future PG.

My only point was he's capable of impacting the game on the offensive end in ways that Payton simply isn't able to do.

Thank god you aren't in charge of resigning Payton.

I am not a fan of playing against Malik Monk

(Or against Rupp refs, but that is a different story)

They basically gave the Mildcats the SEC today.

If you watched the game (instead of just check the box score) you would have seen him hit multiple shots that have NBA scouts drooling.

We get you like Payton, no matter how ridiculous of reasons--but he isn't our future PG.

My only point was he's capable of impacting the game on the offensive end in ways that Payton simply isn't able to do.

Thank god you aren't in charge of resigning Payton.

Sometimes you show promise, and it gives me hope for you. Then you come out with stuff like this that just brings you back down.

Sometimes you show promise, and it gives me hope for you. Then you come out with stuff like this that just brings you back down.

Oh no, so sorry to dissapoint you. I care a ton about your opinion of me on here. You're the one that made the intelligent comment about Smith Jr when you clearly didn't watch the game but are an expert because you checked the box score.

Red flag on Lonzo Ball is his whack job father. Guys walking around comparing his son to Stephen Curry and saying he'll be a Laker.

Yep. I think that'll cost his son money in the end.