Sign in to follow this  
masazasm2

Skiles resigns

58m58 minutes ago

Justin Termine ‏@TermineRadio

1st hint of Skiles' discontent came when he told Ast Adrian Griffin he made mistake... Griffin hesitated, but eventually went to management.

Wonder what the chances Griffin becomes HC? He was at Chicago helping with draft interviews. The whistleblower of this whole charade too.

Yeah i really would like a coach like Monty Williams or Scott Brooks... I definitely do not want to an Old Established Coach unless they have proven track record of adapting to the change in the NBA

Yeah i really would like a coach like Monty Williams or Scott Brooks... I definitely do not want to an Old Established Coach unless they have proven track record of adapting to the change in the NBA

Scott Brooks is taken

It was january when the team gave up. Hmm...well. This is odd but okay. Now the Magic need yet another coach to create and tenure with of building.

Its either that or Skiles was driven mad by our players.

It's risky but I think you have to take a long look at Adrien Griffin. Hes considered one of the best Assistant coaches in the league by many and he might look at joining Thibs in Minnesota if he can't get a head coaching job.