Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

Game 4 between Toronto and Miami tonight. I will be pulling for Toronto but only because they are playing Miami. In Miami, which means there will be stretches where they are playing 5 on 8.

Derozan and Lowry might be the most epic choking back court in NBA history. Absolutely awful. It was kind of a blessing that Lowry fouled out.

Derozan and Lowry might be the most epic choking back court in NBA history. Absolutely awful. It was kind of a blessing that Lowry fouled out.

Crazy that they're two wins away from the conference finals in spite of their two best players

The sad thing is, Portland's backcourt should be Toronto's backcourt. If McCollum and Lillard were to replace Lowry and Derozan, the Cavs would **** themselves.

Toronto threw away that game. DeRozan was god awful and might've played himself out of a max. I still think the Nets or the Kings would throw a max at him if they had the cap space

--

Steph Curry is freaking amazing. I only watched the overtime and wow. Another record set. That kid can do no wrong

It's really 50 / 50 with how I feel about this Spurs / Thunder series. I don't feel, now that the Spurs have reloaded that there's too much pressure if this year isn't there year, but obviously the opposite is true if the Thunder just collapse soon.

And I don't know how I feel about it. It'd be nice for KD to be one of those 1 team guys, and win where he was "supposed to" win i.e. picking the team who drafted him out of the muck..

.. but then that franchise is OKC, and I still hate what happened to the Sonics, the Thunder's still stupid branding, the fact that every new piece they add is worse than the last piece they let go and I kind of want to see them all jump ship and watch the franchise get the d***ing it probably deserves.

But yeah, I totally would like to see Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka and probably Adams, Roberson and Payne win something somewhere.. anywhere.

The Thunder just won a road game with a mediocre Durant. I imagine he'll be better and finish it off at home

The refs are all over the place though

--

I had doubts about the Spurs but didn't have the balls to pick the Thunder to win the series.

Always thought the Cavs were the 2nd best team in the NBA this year, they just didn't need to step it up in the weak East