Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

He's the Honda civic touring to Vucevic's Honda civic ex.

So basically if you add a bit more chrome and rain sensing wipers to Vucevic you get Lopez.

Both have those murdering airbags though

He thrived off the bench towards the end of the season if I remember correctly. Hopefully he won't have a problem with it (assuming he's in our future plans and we plan to move him to the bench). I could easily see him winning 6th man in that scenario.

Yeah he did. He played 4 games off the bench at the end of the season;

@Ind - 24 Pts (80% FG) 6 Reb 1 Blk (+20 +-) 25 Minutes

@Mil - 22 Pts (77%) 4 Reb 3 Ast 2 Blk 1 Stl (-3 +-) 21 Minutes

Mem - 25 Pts (53%) 12 Reb 3 Ast 1 Blk 2 Stl (+12 +-) 32 Minutes

Det - 15 Pts (50%) 13 Reb 3 Ast 1 Blk 2 Stl (-4 +-) 27 Minutes

He's the Honda civic touring to Vucevic's Honda civic ex.

So basically if you add a bit more chrome and rain sensing wipers to Vucevic you get Lopez.

Both have those murdering airbags though

FYI: Honda doesn't make a "Touring" civic. They make an SI, which may be what you were getting at. It has a little bit better engine with more horsepower and a sport tuned suspension along with a nicer interior and wheels. B)

I know what you mean though. I own a Civic SI so I felt the need to chime in on your analogy.

...now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

FYI: Honda doesn't make a "Touring" civic. They make an SI, which may be what you were getting at. It has a little bit better engine with more horsepower and a sport tuned suspension along with a nicer interior and wheels. B)/>

I know what you mean though. I own a Civic SI so I felt the need to chime in on your analogy.

...now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

You should tell that to Honda

http://automobiles.honda.com/mobile/civic-sedan/price.aspx

• Upvote 1

Anyone can make threads. ..

Really? I didn't know that with my 4 years on here I was able to make a thread. I was just asking because I didn't know if it was to similar to the general off-season thread. But thanks for letting me know I'm able to make a thread.

Really? I didn't know that with my 4 years on here I was able to make a thread. I was just asking because I didn't know if it was to similar to the general off-season thread. But thanks for letting me know I'm able to make a thread.

OK then.

I was just asking because I didn't know if it was to similar to the general off-season thread. But thanks for letting me know I'm able to make a thread.

Two much sarcasm.

But I be hatin'.