Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

You really think we're going to bench our 3rd year high draft pick, who were hoping to be one of "those" guys, for a one year rental of Jeff Green?

I don't care how much Green makes, I bet AG starts.

You both are right. They both start Vuch moves into a Kanter bench role

You both are right. They both start Vuch moves into a Kanter bench role

Based on shooting percentages last season, starting both of those guys would not provide enough spacing with Payton-Fournier-Green-Gordon-Ibaka.

You really think we're going to bench our 3rd year high draft pick, who were hoping to be one of "those" guys, for a one year rental of Jeff Green?

I don't care how much Green makes, I bet AG starts.

You say bench like it's a crazy demotion. AG would still play plenty. But, yes, I do think Green will start over AG at the SF position. It's not to often you bring in a rental for 15 million dollars to not start said rental.

I do not think AG starts at the 3. I'm willing to accept bets on that one, since I missed out on the action last-night.

You say bench like it's a crazy demotion. AG would still play plenty. But, yes, I do think Green will start over AG at the SF position. It's not to often you bring in a rental for 15 million dollars to not start said rental.

I do not think AG starts at the 3. I'm willing to accept bets on that one, since I missed out on the action last-night.

No it's because we need to start seeing what direction we need to go.

AG is now the guy we need to see if he can be a star. He needs to be plugged into the lineup and be developed as an starter. He's long term. Green probably won't even be here next season. The continuity between AG, Payton, Ibaka, etc, needs to begin. He needs to work on his game like he is that guy. He needs to be treated like a starter. Time to hold his feet to the fire.

Your seem to be under the assumption that AG comes in this season not improved. I'm expecting it.

Nobody gets brought in for 1 year 15 mil period. The cap exploded and this is the darkest timeline.

They are arguing over the exact same thing on the RealGM board (what the lineup will be).

And reddit.

I'm not going to keep spamming my opinion, you all know what it is by now.

They are arguing over the exact same thing on the RealGM board (what the lineup will be).

In the end, it will be up to Vogel so I don't see the point in continuing the argument.

Nobody gets brought in for 1 year 15 mil period. The cap exploded and this is the darkest timeline.

Yes but that $15 mil likely comes off the books next summer. Flexibility over fool's gold.

No

Thank god. Nothing against Nicholson, good guy, but I never liked him as a player. Not the night we picked him, not now. But I hope where ever he goes he has success.