Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Lucky Rob, theres no way he anticipated anything less than 82 games played for each player on our roster.

Meeks just had another foot surgery. Out indefinitely.

Hey look, rotations fixed a little bit

I was thinking the same thing. Hezonja will get his mins at mostly SG for sure now. I actually like this for his growth. Wilcox may get around 10-12 mins a game now too.

I was thinking the same thing. Hezonja will get his mins at mostly SG for sure now. I actually like this for his growth. Wilcox may get around 10-12 mins a game now too.

Wilcox will be an end of the bench/ not dressed/ d-league player for the most part. He is not normally going to be getting any minutes.

Meeks just had another foot surgery. Out indefinitely.

Hey look, rotations fixed a little bit

Had to be something we knew about prior to the signing. Meeks had to pass a physical. Whats the benefit of signing for a guy you knew would need surgery?

Had to be something we knew about prior to the signing. Meeks had to pass a physical. Whats the benefit of signing for a guy you knew would need surgery?

Expiring contract maybe

Wilcox will be an end of the bench/ not dressed/ d-league player for the most part. He is not normally going to be getting any minutes.

Even with Meeks put? You could be right though because maybe Watson sees a little time at the two

Even with Meeks put? You could be right though because maybe Watson sees a little time at the two

if meeks is out, hezonja gets more 2 minutes and green will get more 3 minutes.

just like last year when oladipo was out, Fournier just shifted to the 2 and harris played more 3. Marble didn't play unless skiles was pissed at someone and wanted to make a point.

I dont think the Magic Organization had any way to know. it is possible that they didnt do the necessary deligance to investigate further on the extent of his condition/injury.

If he is out for the season, I am not sure if the league will grant an injury excemption. Even if that is granted I am not sure if the Team will use it. Maybe it can help to absorb another player in a future trade.