Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I don't see the admiration for Bledsoe. Can someone sell me on trading Vuc for him? And why would PHX do it? They already have Len, Chandler, Bender, Chriss - now we're saying they'll get Vuc?

1) Bledsoe got 20.4 a game on 16 shots. Vucevic got 18.2 on 16 shots. Knight 19.6 on 17 shots.

2) Bender and Chriss are athletic stretch 4s. They would be perfect compliments to Vuc. They are also both 18 years old.

Len and Chandler have zero offensive game. Chandler is also 33 and could ask for a trade to a contender.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fb8%2Fab%2F28%2Fb8ab28640bd54bde384f7a8a8d6df39f.jpg&f=1

It's all speculation. Wouldn't doubt it but I don't believe it until legitimate proof comes out.

the difference between Ibaka, Illyasova, and Maker's age questions.

Ersan Illyasova popped up in Turkey just as Uzbekistan basketball player "Arsen Ilyasov" disappeared. except Ersan's Turkish passport had him 3 years younger than Arsen.

According to a report in Fanatik (June 7), it was done like this. On August 7 2002 Arsen Ilyasov, born in 1984, entered Turkey on an Uzbek passport but was never heard of again. On September 19 of the same year an Eskisehir resident named Semsettin Bulut applied to his local population registry claiming that he had forgotten (!) to register the birth of his son 15 years earlier and asking for this to be done. It was.

The "son" was duly registered as Ersan Ilyasova and obtained Turkish ID papers on the basis of the registration. Also on this basis, Ulkerspor later obtained a playing licence for him from the Turkish Basketball Federation (TBF).

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ulker-implicated-in-ilyasova-scandal.aspx?pageID=438&n=ulker-implicated-in-ilyasova-scandal-2003-06-13

Images in a yearbook from Perth Australia show thon maker as a member of the aranmore catholic college senior class of 2010. then in 2011 he showed up in Sydney Australia as a high school freshman.

Ibaka is speculated that he's older than he is because he was strong when he was young, he has a mid-career decline, and was born in the Congo.

His parents were relatively famous basketball players in the Congo and he's 1 of 18 children so I don't really know why they'd fudge his age. there's no real concrete proof.

Ersan Illyasova popped up in Turkey just as Uzbekistan basketball player "Arsen Ilyasov" disappeared. except Ersan's Turkish passport had him 3 years younger than Arsen.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ulker-implicated-in-ilyasova-scandal.aspx?pageID=438&n=ulker-implicated-in-ilyasova-scandal-2003-06-13

Images in a yearbook from Perth Australia show thon maker as a member of the aranmore catholic college senior class of 2010. then in 2011 he showed up in Sydney Australia as a high school freshman.

Ibaka is speculated that he's older than he is because he was strong when he was young, he has a mid-career decline, and was born in the Congo.

His parents were relatively famous basketball players in the Congo and he's 1 of 18 children so I don't really know why they'd fudge his age. there's no real concrete proof.

To be fair to Thon that school has a program of teaching English to international students and his agent/guardian says that that was just a graduation of the English class with students of a variety of ages.

To be fair to Thon that school has a program of teaching English to international students and his agent/guardian says that that was just a graduation of the English class with students of a variety of ages.

yeah, and that Agent is full of **** because they also have him as an incoming freshman in a 2007 yearbook.

Yeah, and the "he looks old" is a really bad reason to believe these rumors. I have known many people who look "younger' than their age, "older" than their age, or "of indeterminable" age.

Scott Anez just said on his radio show that he heard Ibaka wanted to come to Orlando and has wanted to come to Orlando for some time now.

If true, I think we can dispel any worry of him not staying after this year.

I don't see the admiration for Bledsoe. Can someone sell me on trading Vuc for him? And why would PHX do it? They already have Len, Chandler, Bender, Chriss - now we're saying they'll get Vuc?

Bled is like a compact Westbrook. He has shown he can be an explosive, aggressive scorer, and that he has PG skills. Only problem is he has no meniscus in either knee, and will always play with knee pain. While that sounds bad, Dwyane Wade has played many years with the same lack of meniscus, but Bledsoe is not exactly Wade.

Phoenix wants to deal one of he and Knight because they don't need two veteran PGs in the middle of a youth movement. Bledsoe is the better player, but who knows how much longer he will want to play. In hindsight I wish we would have traded Afflalo for him when it was on the table. Maybe the knees wouldn't have become a problem

Scott Anez just said on his radio show that he heard Ibaka wanted to come to Orlando and has wanted to come to Orlando for some time now.

If true, I think we can dispel any worry of him not staying after this year.

Eh, that's a blatant lie.