Trey Time

This Magic Moment

Finally was able to finish it.

1st memory as a magic fan: Rick Smits pump fake.

2nd memory as a magic fan: Andersons missed free throws.

I literally wanted to tear up a few times watching this. Oh what could have been.

Just finished it... Man, I loved it.. Skiles, Penny and Darrell have been my favorites my entire life. Also, I remember hating Shaq, but I was 8 years old when he left and I couldn't have possibly understood how bad of a situation it was across the board, from poor small market ownership during an evolving time, to one of the first shady agents, to a city not rallying around a player like they should have. We could've done a lot of things different, but damn, they were some good times. Overwhelmed with nostalgia during the entire thing!

Just finished it... Man, I loved it.. Skiles, Penny and Darrell have been my favorites my entire life. Also, I remember hating Shaq, but I was 8 years old when he left and I couldn't have possibly understood how bad of a situation it was across the board, from poor small market ownership during an evolving time, to one of the first shady agents, to a city not rallying around a player like they should have. We could've done a lot of things different, but damn, they were some good times. Overwhelmed with nostalgia during the entire thing!

That poll was the biggest snake job ever.

"Is Shaq worth $100 million?"

It's a poorly worded question. So every idiot who says "no athlete is 'worth' 100 million, we should pay teachers and doctors 100 million" comes out and votes no.

Everyone who has taken a basic statistics class knows that the wording of a poll means everything. You can artificially manipulate responses based on the language you use. They wanted to cause controversy so they put out that story to cause drama.

That poll was the biggest snake job ever.

"Is Shaq worth $100 million?"

It's a poorly worded question. So every idiot who says "no athlete is 'worth' 100 million, we should pay teachers and doctors 100 million" comes out and votes no.

Everyone who has taken a basic statistics class knows that the wording of a poll means everything. You can artificially manipulate responses based on the language you use. They wanted to cause controversy so they put out that story to cause drama.

Was it Schmitz that did the poll?