Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

Dwight may go down as the biggest waste of talent of his generation. The way Morey has handled Dwight this whole year says all one needs to know. I'm really curious to see what team is going to sign Dwight and for how many years.

Dwight may go down as the biggest waste of talent of his generation. The way Morey has handled Dwight this whole year says all one needs to know. I'm really curious to see what team is going to sign Dwight and for how many years.

He basically said FU to Dwight with the coach hire.

He was spoiled by Otis.

He basically said FU to Dwight with the coach hire.

He was spoiled by Otis.

If a GM hires a coach just to f over one single player, he should not be a GM.

I think he felt Dwight was opting out and needed to go with another system.

Otis spoiled Dwight? In what way? I mean, Dwight had it good here but how was he spoiled?

I would totally prefer Al Horford, but I think he's destined to end up in Boston. Which btw, I'm totally jealous of their rebuild. They re-loaded so fast and are now looking to be the best rising team in the East and could be LeBron's toughest competition out here once again.

Not sure the Celtics are anything to be jealous of. We have 3/4 guys with more potential than anyone on their roster. Only thing I'm jealous of is their coach and hiring Vogel lessens that gap considerably.

• Upvote 1

Not sure the Celtics are anything to be jealous of. We have 3/4 guys with more potential than anyone on their roster. Only thing I'm jealous of is their coach and hiring Vogel lessens that gap considerably.

I totally agree with this. I think we're basically one year behind them but with equal or better talent, but unfortunately we haven't consistently shown our potential due to coaching and lack of system continuity. Coaching is probably about a wash now as I consider both Vogel and Stevens top 10 coaches.

I think you have it backwards. It's Vogel who had no interest in Houston.

LOL....that was an attempt at sarcasm....didn't do so well huh???

Yeah, I do think that the message sent by the Rockets owner was a veiled attempt at covering up Vogels lack of interest in his team!

If a GM hires a coach just to f over one single player, he should not be a GM.

I think he felt Dwight was opting out and needed to go with another system.

Otis spoiled Dwight? In what way? I mean, Dwight had it good here but how was he spoiled?

We built an offense based on him and acquired players to fit him the best -- and took on horrible contracts for the players he wanted including big baby and Gilbert arenas. No other gm is gonna treat him that way

I wrote about this already. Go back if you need to.

We built an offense based on him and acquired players to fit him the best -- and took on horrible contracts for the players he wanted including big baby and Gilbert arenas. No other gm is gonna treat him that way

Building an offense around him got us to the finals and ecf.

You keep ignoring a very telling fact how tight Otis and Arenas were. Arenas even saying he's like a father to him. You really think Dwight was the originator of that idea?!

To be fair Dwight was a different player then. He was probably the most dominant player at the time along with LeBron. Many GMs at the time would have spoiled him in similar fashion.

Gilbert was horrible but we were able to get rid of every other contract. How horrible were they if we were able to get rid of them?

Gilbert was horrible but we were able to get rid of every other contract. How horrible were they if we were able to get rid of them?

Because Rob Hennigan cleaned things up

All contracts expire. Even the bad ones