Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

I hope you're wrong. Dwight may not be the same player he was when he was here but he is still extremely talented. I just keep visualizing a lineup of EP, Dipo, Mario, AG and D12 and I know it would be successful...

Well theatrically, it may sound like a good idea until DWIGHTMARE demands the ball every time they are on offense!

Remember, these kids would/could be intimidated by his resume and tenor! Translation, we have a group of nice kids assembled here, so Dwight's skills would fit, but his HEAD would not!! Sorry, I would love nothing more than to cheer for him again, but the reality is.....it's over!

• Upvote 1

Guys I get it, but we are not going to win anything in this league without a star player. There's no other free agent star player that we can confidently say would probably definitely want to play here besides D12

Guys I get it, but we are not going to win anything in this league without a star player. There's no other free agent star player that we can confidently say would probably definitely want to play here besides D12

You seem to be too focused on what Dwight would bring on the court, while ignoring what a cancer he has been in the locker room. Dwight quit on the Magic, Lakers and Rockets while being just a terrible teammate. I know Dwight has said he has changed, but his most recent actions in Houston say differently. We are now supposed to believe that he all of a sudden had an epiphany, and has changed? Dwight is just not worth it solely because how terrible he is off the court.

You seem to be too focused on what Dwight would bring on the court, while ignoring what a cancer he has been in the locker room. Dwight quit on the Magic, Lakers and Rockets while being just a terrible teammate. I know Dwight has said he has changed, but his most recent actions in Houston say differently. We are now supposed to believe that he all of a sudden had an epiphany, and has changed? Dwight is just not worth it solely because how terrible he is off the court.

He has decided he wants to redeem himself, and the most selfish and obvious way is to play for Orlando. Whether his personality has changed or not, he fills a huge need for this team, and if he actually wants to "redeem" himself, it's only better. If I'm Hennigan, I've been on the phone with this man, trying to determine where he is. You could be dumb and deny it, but Dwight is the single most devastating defensive force since Duncan and it's not even close. Off court drama doesn't even touch on court impact. Just ask Dennis Rodman.

He has decided he wants to redeem himself, and the most selfish and obvious way is to play for Orlando. Whether his personality has changed or not, he fills a huge need for this team, and if he actually wants to "redeem" himself, it's only better. If I'm Hennigan, I've been on the phone with this man, trying to determine where he is. You could be dumb and deny it, but Dwight is the single most devastating defensive force since Duncan and it's not even close. Off court drama doesn't even touch on court impact. Just ask Dennis Rodman.

I am not denying that Dwight fills a need for this team, his personality just makes it not worth it. I frankly do not believe he has changed and his actions recently have proven that. This is the same guy that tried to get Harden traded last year and complained about how involved he was on the offense, which I might add he has done on every team he has been on. Dwight's actions to me, tell me he is the same old Dwight that left here, the world's tallest four year old. The Magic would be foolish to trust Dwight based on his word. Rob has built a high character team since he has been here, and they do not need a cancer like Howard to come in and most likely ruin the team with his selfish self.

D12 is a cancer to any team he goes to. It's been down hill for him without a coach like SVG who kept him grounded. Plus, he is used and banged up. Don't spend money on the crybaby. It's time to move on with high character players.

I bet they attempt to trade Rose.

Eh, Chicago's front office is weird and the city still loves Rose since he's the hometown guy.