Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

MY ALL NEW--ORLANDO MAGIC ALTERNATE LOGO

bptjAF.png

jiwh5s.png

t1eZbC.jpg

u1yrFE.png___fn9izp.png

^^^This was done by accident. I was trying to use the paint brush to make the border

black. After that happened, I thought about the Magic's warmup jackets. The "plaster filter" in

Photoshop caused the black paint to drift. :D/>/>

Dragon looks like it's having an allergic reaction it's all swollen up in the face. Also looks like it's rolling it's eyes.

Too much blue too. Your on the right track though. Keep messing around with it. Try different things. You'll get it.

Mods, please do not move this thread to the other two. I promise you that there will be no more new threads about the logo. This one is important because I made the adjustments that other members suggested. I am very serious about the dragon as an alternate log.

J0RHtW.jpg__2uuRpG.png________

_________________________________________________________^^^This is my original drawing

8mwgoz.png

Mods, please do not move this thread to the other two. I promise you that there will be no more new threads about the logo. This one is important because I made the adjustments that other members suggested. I am very serious about the dragon as an alternate log.

_________________________________________________________^^^This is my original drawing

8mwgoz.png

Might be a little too similar to this one.

wjz4vr.png

8mwgoz.png

Best one so far. I don't like the light coloring inside the dragon.

Give it some fire maybe?

Best one so far. I don't like the light coloring inside the dragon.

Give it some fire maybe?

Thanks, Magicman28. Finally, I did one that you like. :happypuppy:

I guess I am not good at coloring. And as you know, colors show up differently on different monitors.

I have a copy of the dragon on my drawing board with a slightly darker shade of gray inside it's face,

but I was reluctant to using it because I might have gotten a similar response (that is the gray is too dark)

Thanks, Magicman28. Finally, I did one that you like. :happypuppy:/>/>

I guess I am not good at coloring. And as you know, colors show up differently on different monitors.

I have a copy of the dragon on my drawing board with a slightly darker shade of gray inside it's face,

but I was reluctant to using it because I might have gotten a similar response (that is the gray is too dark)

I wonder if the areas that are grey would look better black? Or maybe a dark blue?

The Neighborhood Bully on 22 March 2016 - 03:25 PM, said

"Might be a little too similar to this one."

V2l0CV.png

I get his point. There is too much similarity in the physical features of the last dragon I designed and the Chicago Bull's logo (although many images of dragons are depicted with the tall horns). The poses are the same. See the two logos side by side below.

The facial pose of the dragon needs to be at an angle so that you can add the fire coming from the dragon's mouth. Google images/pictures of dragons posted on the internet that have fire coming from their mouths, and you will see that the majority of the dragons' heads are turned sideways.

hYqHMX.png_____JbcmTm.jpg

lWc5Ff.gifAaiNJp.gif

NOTE:There are so many things you can do with this new design.

WpzuRQ.png

^^^This is my original drawing

ejju5G.png

irz6hp.png