Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Mavs

I think you're emotional after a loss. Gordon alone is a massive improvement.

I have felt it for a while. AG on that bit i count you right.

I will judge us next season.

@OMagicDaily “It’s less about my message and more about a response. Someone needs to respond.” —Scott Skiles #Magic

@OMagicDaily “It’s less about my message and more about a response. Someone needs to respond.” —Scott Skiles #Magic

Skiles has not been perfect by any means but I understand 10000% what he means by this.

He is looking for a guy to be a leader. Light a fire under someone's ass. Show some fire. Yell, scream, earn a tech. Play harder than the rest. As of now we have a bunch of guys who just play and spew the same bull**** PC answers to questions.

Skiles is calling for a leader and no one is answering the call.

Out defense is atrocious. skiles need to lock the rotation to just 8 to 9 players. Let Mario develop. Mario seems to be playing without confidence.

Why is Nicholson not playing at all? He was very good back in December. I know we have IIy now but AN was very good for us.

It is clear that Fournier value is high and I am confident enought to say he is more valuable NOW than Oladipo.

We better come uo with something good or we just need to go full on the tank mode.

Skiles needs to be responsible here for something. We are playing the worst defense i have ever seen on a Magic team, Ever.

We lose when Payton sucks or Gordon sits. Our best run was when Dipo came off the bench.

Second unit woes = no goto guy and ugly defense.

Note: Dedmon has play. He needs to find a way into the rotation somehow. Nicholson too.

Skiles has grown lackluster and blah. Players aren't getting better. Maybe u just can't fix heartless and talentless. Pack it up. This season is done.

This season wasn't riding on an away game vs the mavs

Dedmon and Nicholson suck. Neither of them should be part of a serious rotation.

Hey Scotty...Maybe the guy who'd respond is the guy you keep harnessing and caging up every time he makes a mistake or misses a shot.