Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

Golden State @ Orlando Magic

No. He was on curry. Fournier did a great job on Thompson.

Are we to the point yet where we can call Fournier a solid defender? Guy has been really showing improvement on that end of the court.

Steve Kerr, "The reception for Steph (Curry) reminds me a lot of the reception for Michael (Jordan) in every road city."

Hard not to love Curry. He doesn't rely on officials to get his points, he isn't the most athletically gifted player by any stretch, yet he's the closest thing to unstoppable I've ever seen.

Oh, and he just seems like a good family oriented classy person.

According to some random stat I saw on twitter Curry is 35-52 from 28+ feet. That's greater than 2 points per shot... Curry just breaks the game.

Curry was Great, it's very hard to stop that. Magic did all they could and played good for about 30 of 48 minutes. One thing I really don't understand is how in a good percentage of Magic games there is always someone (tonight Mareesse Speights) who is a fringe player who plays out of their mind. That just drives me crazy.

Steve Kerr, "The reception for Steph (Curry) reminds me a lot of the reception for Michael (Jordan) in every road city."

I like Curry. He's the playing the best basketball than any other player right now and I agree with what Kerr is saying but the GOAT stuff needs to chill for a few more seasons.

We competed and did almost everything we could. No way you can be embarrassed about that

It's not this game we should be complaining about. We should be mad for repeatedly being swept by the Wizards and Pistons, dropping home games to the Sixers, losing to the Pacers at home twice, being destroyed by LeBron James every single time, etc.

We competed and did almost everything we could. No way you can be embarrassed about that

It's not this game we should be complaining about. We should be mad for repeatedly being swept by the Wizards and Pistons, dropping home games to the Sixers, losing to the Pacers at home twice, being destroyed by LeBron James every single time, etc.

We play the pistons again so that is good.

If we play like we did last night we could surprise people.

We need the win tonight and Sunday to kick start the push

We play the pistons again so that is good.

If we play like we did last night we could surprise people.

We need the win tonight and Sunday to kick start the push

Yea, tonight needs to be a win. Problem is, this game has letdown written all over it.

I noticed that Dipo was very selfish yesterday and missed quite a few potential assists to open guys like Vuc but instead took a difficult shot.

Multiple times he'd get bogut or Varejao switched onto him. the MO there is to attack the mismatch.

I don't mind when any of our guards do that.