Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Magic @ Sixers

If I had to pick a game to give you an example of what future dipo will play like it's tonight. 18 points on 12 shots. Couple rebounds couple assists, couple steals

And a moronic turnover in the last 2 minutes

I think he's capable of 22/4/4 ... He's more well rounded than just a scorer.

He has to become a much better shooter to average 22 a night. Not saying it's not possible, but he has a ways to go to become that consistent. And by becoming a better shooter I don't just mean jumpers and 3's, finishing at the rim.

He has to become a much better shooter to average 22 a night. Not saying it's not possible, but he has a ways to go to become that consistent. And by becoming a better shooter I don't just mean jumpers and 3's, finishing at the rim.

This is what causes the Oladipo hate. Can't set unrealistic expectations.

This is what causes the Oladipo hate. Can't set unrealistic expectations.

Yea and it's not like he has a super consistent release. It's not a terrible shot/release, but idk if it's one that makes him a 40% three point shooter some day. Lot of movement on his release.

I think he should just focus on his mid-range game. That can become his bread'n butter. He doesn't have to be a great 3 point shooter, maybe get that around 36% but really become consistent with those pull up jumpers.

If Oladipo ever becomes a 20ppg scorer, it will be because his mid-range game, not his 3 pointer IMO.

Yea and it's not like he has a super consistent release. It's not a terrible shot/release, but idk if it's one that makes him a 40% three point shooter some day. Lot of movement on his release.

I think he should just focus on his mid-range game. That can become his bread'n butter. He doesn't have to be a great 3 point shooter, maybe get that around 36% but really become consistent with those pull up jumpers.

If Oladipo ever becomes a 20ppg scorer, it will be because his mid-range game, not his 3 pointer IMO.

He can easily be 20 PPG if he drives stronger and allows for contact to occur. He can easily average 6 FT a game. Easily. Especially if his role as goto scorer is solidified.

Mario had 11 Minutes..smh

Lot of guys on this team. Watson gave some good minutes. Ily was on. Fournier and Dipo both good games. Minutes are hard to come by on this team, despite what the record shows.

Lot of guys on this team. Watson gave some good minutes. Ily was on. Fournier and Dipo both good games. Minutes are hard to come by on this team, despite what the record shows.

He will go for 25-30 points against the Warriors and we will win. :-)

Mario had 11 Minutes..smh

Do you want to win or develop talent? It's crunch time. If there are lineups out there working that dont include Mario so be it. We are trying to make the playoffs!