Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Pacers @ Magic 6:00 pm

We want to get older to win these close games, how would a sweet shooting, shot blocking, rim rattling rookie help our cause?

No one here wanted him because he wasn't very athletic and ran funny. That's what was being said on here. Would clearly take him over Mario even if it's way to early to make that statement.

We allowed the Pacers to shoot 50%

We missed 10 free throws

We missed how many lay ups?

We shot 28% from 3

We lost this game all due to ourselves and have only ourselves to blame, end of!

This game is the type of game that comes and bites you in the ass. It was a tall order making the playoffs but we need to beat the teams in and around us especially on our home floor.

Not good enough, we lost, lets hope we can beat the 76ers.

At the end of the day if we make the playoffs we deserve it and if we don't then we don't.

He would've just missed the layup, but I agree

LOL exactly. He would have go to the rim in highlight fashion but than missed a gimmie layup. It's less heartbreaking the way it happened. But still very heartbreaking. Great way to head into the work week.

Shooting and Magic..need to and blah blah blah.

This is the same old story.

Most of all, Oladipo being dependent on those disgraceful plays instead of scoring skills to win games. I don't like it. Never did; James Harden like it was. If Oladipo becomes the player Harden is, I would want him traded. Wouldn't look back either.

These Magic players need to be locked in a room with a disc that is scratched constantly repeating the this phrase in Tom Hardy's voice :

This Magic team should never be dependent on officiating to win games.

Learn How to shoot and BUILD *****ING SKILLS damn it. End rant.

No one here wanted him because he wasn't very athletic and ran funny. That's what was being said on here. Would clearly take him over Mario even if it's way to early to make that statement.

The kid has some of the best shot blocking instincts I've ever seen and has a lot of offensive potential, with range that goes to the 3 pt line.

Not sure how he'd fit here, with Skiles being so reluctant to give young guys minutes

The kid has some of the best shot blocking instincts I've ever seen and has a lot of offensive potential, with range that goes to the 3 pt line.

Not sure how he'd fit here, with Skiles being so reluctant to give young guys minutes

He got compared to LA some. I can see some of his game in Turner. He's legit for sure. Should have never fallen to Pacers.

We shoulda made our FTs and lay ups. It's our fault we lost this one.

Expecting a Magic team to make their FT's and lay ups is asking a whole hell of a lot.