Sign in to follow this  
jec

Orlando Magic vs Charlotte Hornets

Ok, so we were up 15 with 7:15 left and Gordon picked up his fifth foul. Then kemba put up 13 on Payton in the fourth.

Dipo was on Walker much of that span. Rewatch the 4th

And he was running right past him in one move.

He played five seconds in OT. They had nine turnovers in the 4th. So who had the other 6?

Smith bad pass

Napier bad pass

Vucevic three seconds

Gordon offensive foul

Oladipo stolen by walker

Harris offensive foul

Very possible.

It should have been Payton defending him then.

Let Payton play defense and Oladipo focus on offense when he's hot like this.

DVR'd the game and just finished. I dont think Ive ever yelled so much in a loss in my life. Boy that was rough. Very Very happy with Dipo though. Glad he is showing out right now.

Kemba is a complete and utter monster. Dude scores pretty effortlessly for his size.

Trying to do my best to no overreact so with that said I would say this game was a net positive. Some fixable mistakes would of allowed this game to become a blowout.

I still would love a respected winning veteran to come in to keep the guys in the right mind during tight situations.

DVR'd the game and just finished. I dont think Ive ever yelled so much in a loss in my life. Boy that was rough. Very Very happy with Dipo though. Glad he is showing out right now.

Kemba is a complete and utter monster. Dude scores pretty effortlessly for his size.

Trying to do my best to no overreact so with that said I would say this game was a net positive. Some fixable mistakes would of allowed this game to become a blowout.

I still would love a respected winning veteran to come in to keep the guys in the right mind during tight situations.

Yeah, kemba has been uconn kemba lately. 24.5 ppg over the last 13 games before tonight

Man, people calling for Skiles job? What happened?

Common reaction. It's the antithesis of people saying he's the best coach ever when we won a bunch in a row.

Skiles is a flawed but net positive coach. We've seen the good aspects, we've seen the bad.

Frye could be considered a "Respected winning veteran" the last thing this team needs is another Frye. Let the players play and the coaches coach. It should be the coaches job to keep his team prepared and focused.