Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Dude said he has sources. We know how that goes though.

Sources say we're discussing a trade. Payton, Fournier, harris, and vucevic for Teague and Horford.

see how easy that is.

If we traded Oladipo for Gay, I would be confused about what direction the roster is taking altogether. Does Harris then come off the bench? Move back to the 4 (I don't think that is a good idea defensively, with Gordon playing as well as he has the last few games)? I like Fournier, but he is more inconsistent than Oladipo, given that if his shot isn't falling, or the other team focuses on him, he is utterly useless, whereas Dipo still plays great D and creates for others and rebounds well even when his shot isn't falling.

Harris for Gay is interesting. Gay gives this team a lot of the same things Harris does, in terms of size on the wing, rebounding from the 3, and overall versatility. He is undoubtedly a better offensive player at this point in his career, and he has shown that he can defend, though this year Harris' defensive metrics are technically better. So a straight up trade looks like a buy-in for this season to try to make the playoffs, as Gay is turning 30 next year, and likely will not be getting any better (though I think his game should age decently).

I'm not opposed to buying in on this season, as I want someone like Conley to see this team as a viable option beyond money.

Also, how does everyone here feel about Darren Collison as a stop-gap starting PG added somehow into this deal? His numbers are solid, and he fills some holes from a fit standpoint.

Holy Idontreadthefulll2sentencepost batman!!

I mentioned it was hearsay with no legitimacy. Could be false, could be Sac wants Dipo and we don't want to include him. Chillax. It was all for speculating.

Holy Idontreadthefulll2sentencepost batman!!

I mentioned it was hearsay with no legitimacy. Could be false, could be Sac wants Dipo and we don't want to include him. Chillax. It was all for speculating.

you relax. nobody is blaming you.

Cross Morris off. Suns are keeping him.

Why do you say that? Everything I've seen says they will be having a fire sell. This season has been horrid for them. Blow up time!

Edit: I really really want Morris.

Willing to give up Harris Frye Fournier and/or a few draft picks for him.