Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

What you do against the rest of NBA is what matters.

Payton

Oladipo

Durant

Gordon

Vucevic

Thomas

Bradley

Durant

Sullinger

Zeller

Ours all day long loool

okc and gs yes, boston no. i think we are better than them.

Boston is a better team than us. Hate saying it, but they are. And they probably have a better chance at getting Durant than we do. Or any big name free agent for that matter. They are going to get another top 7 pick this year too. 10 more wins than us. And they've actually beat some good teams. Our best win is against the Hawks.

Do not take it all serious.

But i am serious when i say we are better than Boston, IMO.

Yeah potentially I like ours better but potential means nothing if it doesn't grow into anything else.

Your also forgetting the draft picks Boston has. They're set.

What lineup would you rather have?

1. Vucevic, Horford, Gordon, Fournier, Payton

2. Vucevic, Gordon, Derozan, Oladipo, Conley

3. Vucevic, Gordon, Barnes, Oladipo, Conley

4. Vucevic, Horford, Gordon, Oladipo, Conley

5. Vucevic, Gordon, Barnes, Oladipo, Conley

6. Vucevic, Gordon, Barnes, Fournier, Payton

Either 2 or 5. Derozen is underrated, he averages 25 a game and doesn't even shoot 3's, that's impressive. But Barnes might fit better with the rest of our team. I would love either.

Yeah potentially I like ours better but potential means nothing if it doesn't grow into anything else.

Your also forgetting the draft picks Boston has. They're set.

Yea I would say potentially ours is better. But as it stands right now, on this day, Boston is a better team. Some of our players actually have to reach their potential rather us just talk about it before were better than them. I do think we can/should be in a couple years but they do have that high pick too, and Boston can get free agents easier than we can because Boston is a major market sports city.

What is Boston's and OKC's record? Now look at ours? That itself says they're closer. Boston is going to the playoffs and they have cap room and they have good draft picks. A lot of teams will have cap room. OKC just needs to sign a 3rd option player and they are set.

You're pitching and hopefully selling Durant on our ability to add not only him but potentially another All-Star player to a core that is young but seemingly capable. He would presumably even have some input into who that player would be. Sure OKC has a better record, with Durant, but even with tweaks here and there will they be good enough to outclass GS? Who knows, but regardless this is the pitch Henny will be making. I recall Durant saying on more than one occasion that he follows the Magic and is a fan of the franchise, and his relationship with Henny should at least afford us the opportunity to pitch, which is all we can really ask for.

You're pitching and hopefully selling Durant on our ability to add not only him but potentially another All-Star player to a core that is young but seemingly capable. He would likely even have some input into who that player would be. Sure OKC has a better record, with Durant, but even with tweaks here and there will they be good enough to outclass GS? Who knows, but regardless this is the pitch Henny will be making. I recall Durant saying on more than one occasion that he follows the Magic and is a fan of the franchise, and his relationship with Henny should at least afford us the opportunity to pitch, which is all we can really ask for.

We also took them to double overtime and he had to hit a 3 with 0.07 seconds to go for them to beat us.

You add him to this team and we are challenging the Cavs for the East next season 100%.

He is also very good friends with Vic and from the same area.

Its a long shot but who knows honestly what can happen.

You add Durant and 1 more excellent player plus the growth from within and we have a heck of a team right here.

Durant and Henny are friends from Henny's OKC days.

Durant likes Dipo

Durant has kids who apparently are fans of Disney World

Durant likes no luxury tax

Durant is looking at purchasing a home in my neighborhood and I live in Windermere. I know because my realtor emailed him options.

Durant has an uncle who's half brother's niece is long distance dating a college friend who now lives in Clermont, FL.

Durant's coming ya'll

You're pitching and hopefully selling Durant on our ability to add not only him but potentially another All-Star player to a core that is young but seemingly capable. He would presumably even have some input into who that player would be. Sure OKC has a better record, with Durant, but even with tweaks here and there will they be good enough to outclass GS? Who knows, but regardless this is the pitch Henny will be making. I recall Durant saying on more than one occasion that he follows the Magic and is a fan of the franchise, and his relationship with Henny should at least afford us the opportunity to pitch, which is all we can really ask for.

Who's the other all star left in FA? An aging Horford who's declining? A taller version of Dipo in DeMar? Barnes who Hezonja might be better than?

Durant has another all star in Westbrook. It would be easier for OKC to find that 3rd option player.

Who's the other all star left in FA? An aging Horford who's declining? A taller version of Dipo in DeMar? Barnes who Hezonja might be better than?

Durant has another all star in Westbrook. It would be easier for OKC to find that 3rd option player.

Couldn't we add a horford type player and then sign Westbrook the next year? I mean you are acting like there aren't options.

Westbrook

Dipo/Mario

Durant

Gordon

Horford

2017-2018 Champions!

Couldn't we add a horford type player and then sign Westbrook the next year? I mean you are acting like there aren't options.

Westbrook

Dipo/Mario

Durant

Gordon

Horford

2017-2018 Champions!

I don't think Durant signs on so we can compete 2 seasons from now.

We have options, I just don't think FA alone is where the biggest payoff will come. If we get lucky in the draft or Henny pulls of a huge trade in the off season, maybe. I believe that's what it would take. If we put all our eggs into fa with the roster we have now, I think the same result we had last fa will happen again.