Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

I guess this goes to show what Harris is really worth.

Everyone here had some unrealistic trade or scenario where we land something better. If you believe we got fair value back...

I dont think anyone loves the deal. Detroit got the best of this deal. management clearly is making desperate moves to improve the team NOW.

I dont think this is it. I expect for Frye and one of either Napier or CJ to be moved before the deadline.

We are clearly not better with this move. I dont see us winning more with Ely at PF and Jennings as our backup PG.

We need a go to go guy. We still missing that.

I love the deal because it means Hezonja and Gordon play more. Good things happen when they play.

I guess this goes to show what Harris is really worth.

Everyone here had some unrealistic trade or scenario where we land something better. If you believe we got fair value back...

I mean whoever thinks we got equal value is crazy. we didn't.

I just think we're a better team after this trade. Addition by subtraction. We played better without harris and no more shabazz is going to help immensely.

you keep touting your 20+ years of being a fan like anyone gives a *****.

Everyone on this message board over the age of 26 probably has been watching this team for 20 years.

I don't give a **** that you don't give a ****. I also don't give a **** that you didn't like the idea of Jennings but now do.

You don't like what I say, don't give a ****. It's a message board where if I want to say 20 times how long I've been a fan, I'm not hurting anyone doing so.

I don't give a **** that you don't give a ****. I also don't give a **** that you didn't like the idea of Jennings but now do.

You don't like what I say, don't give a ****. It's a message board where if I want to say 20 times how long I've been a fan, I'm not hurting anyone doing so.

man, if only you'd been posting for 20+ years you'd know how to behave online lol.

man, if only you'd been posting for 20+ years you'd know how to behave online lol.

You too. You still think everyone is suppose to agree with you or what this team does. Everyone suppose to be calm and be content with status quo. You want robots as posters or passionate fans?

I dont think anyone loves the deal. Detroit got the best of this deal. management clearly is making desperate moves to improve the team NOW.

I dont think this is it. I expect for Frye and one of either Napier or CJ to be moved before the deadline.

We are clearly not better with this move. I dont see us winning more with Ely at PF and Jennings as our backup PG.

We need a go to go guy. We still missing that.

We are definently better. How much better is the question?

Harris-Ilysova is a wash.

Jennings-Napier+Non existent Watson is a upgrade.

I'm taking some measure of hope in the fact that I thought the Afflalo-Fournier trade was also lopsided and bad.

I don't doubt Harris will be a very good player moving forward, I just know I didn't want us to build around him. So from that standpoint, I'm not disappointed he's gone. I'm just a little surprised at the return. But if Jennings, who is still fairly young, can stay healthy and return to his production levels under Skiles in Milwaukee, I'll be pretty happy with this deal.