Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

The only thing that worries me about Gordon is he might be injury prone. I know most of the injuries have been freak accidents but I worry he's a walking target for accidents. That's all small beans though.

Basketball wise, he could be a rich mans Griffin. The potential is scary good.

Except the offense.

You can see he has the feel and potential there though. Just needs experience to gain confidence and repitition to perfect it.

Even though the skill isn't polished yet, he looks comfortable taking pull-up jumpers on the move. Obviously improving his shot is the priority, but I think it could really open up driving lanes to the basket, where between his athleticism and knack for getting fouled, he could be scary.

You gotta remember with Griffin, he had two years of college, one nba redshirt year basically with the injury. He turned 22 during his rookie year.

Gordon doesn't turn 22 until September 2017

You gotta remember with Griffin, he had two years of college, one nba redshirt year basically with the injury. He turned 22 during his rookie year.

Gordon doesn't turn 22 until September 2017

Excellent point bro

I would have anyone of our guys available to get a superstar other than Gordon and Hezonja. They both have elite traits you can't teach and we could definitely have two stars in the making

• Upvote 1

Gordon is a freak athlete but so was Gerald green, Desmond Mason, Nate Robinson, Etc. Etc. I just don't see him EVER being the go to guy. A very good hustle player. But not a high basketball IQ.

Mario on the other hand has ALL the skills needed to be THAT guy. He just has the IT factor.

Just read that one as well. I have a real hard time giving up Gordon for Blake.

Yes! I agree with you here....You don't give up on that kid....period! Our history is flush with players that we have given away for retreads and "hasbeens" that have gone on and won a ring/ship with other teams!!!!!! Lets keep our treasures home for a change!!

Besides, AG is a younger version of Griffin, only AG has good sense and a higher ceiling!

Gordon is a freak athlete but so was Gerald green, Desmond Mason, Nate Robinson, Etc. Etc. I just don't see him EVER being the go to guy. A very good hustle player. But not a high basketball IQ.

Mario on the other hand has ALL the skills needed to be THAT guy. He just has the IT factor.

Gordon has more than athleticism. He has a good feel offensively. He'll make good fundamental passes and handles the ball quite well. He also knows how to take what the defense gives him. He may never be an dominate offensive player but I wouldn't be shock to see him get 20 a game eventually.

It's the little things he does in other aspects. Put back dunks, timely steals and blocks. He's that guy who can make a huge momentum shift during a very important game. He seems to show up night in and night out and his ability and will to defend consistently is what you need to get to the next level.