Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Frye did not complete his physical in time to travel with the team to Oklahoma City and will not play in Sunday’s game against the Thunder. The Cavs have until Tuesday to satisfy the terms of the trade.

The team is being extra cautious with Frye, who missed the entire 2012-13 season after he was diagnosed with an enlarged heart. But he returned to play in all 82 games for the Phoenix Suns the following year and has not missed extended time to a significant injury since.

“No concern at all,” coach Tyronn Lue said. “Just being as thorough as we need to be. We have until Tuesday and that’s the doctor’s job.”

So what happens in the (unlikely) scenario he doesn't pass his physical -- do we have to take him back?

So what happens in the (unlikely) scenario he doesn't pass his physical -- do we have to take him back?

I don't know.

Because several successive moves have been made. He's been playing so I doubt he fails the physical

Durant and Henny are friends from Henny's OKC days.

Durant likes Dipo

Durant has kids who apparently are fans of Disney World

Durant likes no luxury tax

Durant is looking at purchasing a home in my neighborhood and I live in Windermere. I know because my realtor emailed him options.

Durant has an uncle who's half brother's niece is long distance dating a college friend who now lives in Clermont, FL.

Durant's coming ya'll

lulz

what are you talking about. Hezonja has doubled his scoring in only 3 months. that means, based on current trends, in three years he'll be averaging 16,384 points per game.

If he averages even a quarter of that I still think he's worth a max contract.

Durant and Henny are friends from Henny's OKC days.

Durant likes Dipo

Durant has kids who apparently are fans of Disney World

Durant likes no luxury tax

Durant is looking at purchasing a home in my neighborhood and I live in Windermere. I know because my realtor emailed him options.

Durant has an uncle who's half brother's niece is long distance dating a college friend who now lives in Clermont, FL.

Durant's coming ya'll

Durant also breathes oxygen. Oxygen is abundant in Florida. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

Durant also breathes oxygen. Oxygen is abundant in Florida. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

That's a very good point. Because of all the greenery in this semi tropical state, we have a very oxygen rich environment due to photosynthesis. Compared to places like New York City or Boston, which are mostly concrete, we come out way ahead in the oxygen department. This should boost the Krebs cycle of anyone on our team and make them a better player.

This reasoning should get Durant here right away.

That's a very good point. Because of all the greenery in this semi tropical state, we have a very oxygen rich environment due to photosynthesis. Compared to places like New York City or Boston, which are mostly concrete, we come out way ahead in the oxygen department. This should boost the Krebs cycle of anyone on our team and make them a better player.

This reasoning should get Durant here right away.

This is....actually logical. To bad Durant won't think this way. Time to whip out my chemistry books to know what these molecules are. Citric_acid_cycle_noi.JPG