Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

If Brandon Jennings came off the bench but had a big impact (like 15/5 on decent percentages or something) from now until the end of the season and we did somehow make the playoffs would he be eligible for 6th man of the year or would he have played too few games?

Weird question I know I'm just day dreaming.

I agree but in the meantime, Henny's reputation amongst the fans will become a great scout who might not be able to bring in the big names.

Henny has created the perfect situation. Young studs, tons of cap money for Durant. What did you hope for Lamarcus Aldridge with a team of scrubs and no money? Henny is trying to keep us from becoming a perennial 6th seed. His timing has been impeccable. Genius.

Henny has created the perfect situation. Young studs, tons of cap money for Durant. What did you hope for Lamarcus Aldridge with a team of scrubs and no money? Henny is trying to keep us from becoming a perennial 6th seed. His timing has been impeccable. Genius.

Genius? Perfect situation??? Mmmm..

Young studs, ton of cap money but yet a team of scrubs and no money.

I think you are overreacting a little. Lets see what happen in the offseason befor you crown him with the genius award.

I am excited with Jenning. I think he will be something.

Hezonja Gordon Dipo Payton Vuc are far from being scrubs. Lol. We are 4 wins away from matching last season's win total.

We are gold for the summer.

Hate or love it. The mans removed the dead weight off our team. We are now in a much better position than we was 2 days ago.

We can give it a massive push for the Playoffs. Every game is for something more so now than ever. Be great for development of AG and Mario.

Im confident we can get some proper legit players in here this summer to build on what we already have. Just gotta be patient and enjoy the rest of the season.

I think you are overreacting a little. Lets see what happen in the offseason befor you crown him with the genius award.

I am excited with Jenning. I think he will be something.

Henny is a genius. 4 years ago when D bag left this team I thought we'd be stuck in hell of mediocrity. I'm actually excited about this team. Heck we had a bad January. We make the playoffs with this new roster. Calling it.

Hezonja Gordon Dipo Payton Vuc are far from being scrubs. Lol. We are 4 wins away from matching last season's win total.

2 games away

He's done a great job I'm not saying that. I'm talking about in the future. If we got into the off season and the best we do is Horford and Batum, and all our young guys are B and C type players as well, the fan base isn't going to hear "Hey guys, we'll try again in 2017."

The goal was vocalized by both upper management and the coach to get to the playoffs which they shouldn't of done.