Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

I would expect more cap clearing moves. Not good players returning.

That being said, there's some value in adding some role players on long term contracts.

Also, I don't think the trade should be valued solely on what moves we make during the offseason. I think it's more prudent to view it based on how Mario and Aaron improve.

Now, if Skiles starts playing Ilyasova over Gordon then we have an issue.

I'd imagine Rob has said Gordon is to get as much mins to develop as possible.

Sounds like a personal issue. Maybe you should figure out why your patients are always criticizing you and learn how to educate them.

I've studied Anatomy, Biology, kinesiology, Nutrition, for many years and when that happens, I find other methods of educating by figuring out how the person or athlete learns. I understand how it is my profession and I can't expect one to know what I know. Maybe it's the choice of words, tone, etc. Maybe one learns better by hands on. How you can compare that, or your field, to speculation on what-would-I-do basketball trades, is beyond me.

We've been speculating for weeks now man. The move is done. There's no point in my in rehashing it.

My patients aren't always criticizing. It's that one in a 100 who does, no matter what you do. You missed my point completely.

Jesus dude.

Absolute worst case scenario we get bundles of money for the summer. I'm confident we will be successful. Orlando is a attract destination for any free agent.

Patience.

When you look at the FA list, who do you see coming here?

Okay. If you are more ready to believe our GM didn't try to pursue elite talent then I don't think there is anywhere else to go with this conversation.

Pretty much. It's already gone nowhere.

When you look at the FA list, who do you see coming here?

Will recheck the list in a sec.

Whether it is wishful thinking etc I don't know but we do have a chance at Durant.

I tell you what. For argument sake. I'll concede he is a long shot. And say let's just forget him for now.

ANY other player on the list apart from him could definitely come here. Without doubt.

We are a attractive place to come to. That is undeniable. I bet Milsap half regrets not choosing us by next season

I would expect more cap clearing moves. Not good players returning.

That being said, there's some value in adding some role players on long term contracts.

Also, I don't think the trade should be valued solely on what moves we make during the offseason. I think it's more prudent to view it based on how Mario and Aaron improve.

Now, if Skiles starts playing Ilyasova over Gordon then we have an issue.

I still see us adding a solid role player that has a cap friendly contract long term or not. One more piece to replace Dedmon or something.

If the rumors are true about Frye Andrew and Shabazz I don't see why Henny would not add another solid bench player.

Interesting... So, with no Frye, Napier and Nicholson we're left with

Payton/Watson/Jennings

Oladipo/Hezonja

Fournier/Ilyasova

Gordon/Smith

Vucevic/Dedmon

Wonder who we're bringing in for those guys

Don't forget Marble. He should be getting some minutes here and there to see if he's worth bringing back.