Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

With rumors of both Mozgov and Love potentially being available, what do guys think of this scenario?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zdkf6rz

CLE Receives: Oladipo, Vucevic, Frye

ORL Receives: Love, Mozgov

I think this is the type of 2 for 1 trade Hennigan needs to find somewhere to give us a real star.

Not a fan of Love as a #1 option and I'd also rather trade Fournier 1st then Harris.

Dipo Gordon and Mario would be my off limit guys.

With rumors of both Mozgov and Love potentially being available, what do guys think of this scenario?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zdkf6rz

CLE Receives: Oladipo, Vucevic, Frye

ORL Receives: Love, Mozgov

I think this is the type of 2 for 1 trade Hennigan needs to find somewhere to give us a real star.

Love is not an star anymore. His best days were in Minny.

Would not sign off on this.

Not a fan of Love as a #1 option and I'd also rather trade Fournier 1st then Harris.

Dipo Gordon and Mario would be my off limit guys.

Agree. Fournier, Harris, and Vooch depending on the player coming back.

I like love but mozgov sucks and I think a Payton-Fournier-Harris-love-Mozgov team would be horrible.

Love suffers from a lot of the same things Vucevic and Frye does on defense. You need to surround him with good defenders to make it successful.

A Payton-oladipo-Gordon-Love-? team would be solid.

I like love but mozgov sucks and I think a Payton-Fournier-Harris-love-Mozgov team would be horrible.

Love suffers from a lot of the same things Vucevic and Frye does on defense. You need to surround him with good defenders to make it successful.

A Payton-oladipo-Gordon-Love-? team would be solid.

Love would be good with AD as your other front court player.

Love would be good with AD as your other front court player.

They seem dead set on not making him a center so I don't know.

Love would be great next to Dwight.

If I'm Cleveland and I'm dead set on Love not working on their team, I look at trading him and Mozgov for Tyson Chandler, Alex Len, and Markeiff Morris.

Or oladipo, Vucevic, and Gordon (I wouldn't do it but Cleveland would ask for it)

or illyasova, KCP and Stanley Johnson

or Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, and Sullinger

or Derrick Favors, Rodney Hood, and Jeff Whithy

or Trevor Ariza and Clint Capela

Basically some mix of interior defense, perimeter defense, and three point shooting.

honestly I don't know why they wouldn't do the boston trade. They get Bradley (solid scorer, great defender, can help hide Kyrie) Crowder (high level three and D guy plus he can defend both forward spots) and a solid big man. Against golden state they stick Bradley (or Shumpert when he goes to the bench) on Curry, Lebron on Klay Thompson, you hide irving on Barnes, crowder on Draymond and Thompson on whatever center they want to use.

Don't have any proposals at the moment, but i don't like when people say certain players on our roster are off limits or untouchable.

Everyone has their price. Like, don't say Mario is off limits, what if he nets you (in fantasy land) Durant in some package deal?

Every player on our team has there price.

Sure there are some players that would be easier to part ways with, but you want your GM to listen to ALL offers. That would be stupid if Rob (or any GM for that matter) just said "Don't ask about this guy". Unless you have a LeBron/Davis/Curry, everyone is trade-able for the right deal. Like, I love Payton and would hate to see him go, but if the return was worth it, I would get on board.

Don't have any proposals at the moment, but i don't like when people say certain players on our roster are off limits or untouchable.

Everyone has their price. Like, don't say Mario is off limits, what if he nets you (in fantasy land) Durant in some package deal?

Every player on our team has there price.

Sure there are some players that would be easier to part ways with, but you want your GM to listen to ALL offers. That would be stupid if Rob (or any GM for that matter) just said "Don't ask about this guy". Unless you have a LeBron/Davis/Curry, everyone is trade-able for the right deal. Like, I love Payton and would hate to see him go, but if the return was worth it, I would get on board.

I'm pretty sure when people say such and such are off limits its in the sense of reality. Obviously everyone would be willing to give up everyone for Durant buts its not realistic.

I don't think it's being thrown out as literal as you're taking it.

Same here

plus one!!

I love Henson and his intensity.

I will trade a package of Fournier, AN and Napier just to get him.

I wil not mind DIeng either for a package sorrounding AN and Napier.