Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

It's possible to be a better player now and still not be a good trade to make.. Lopez is currently a better basketball player than Vooch, but for several reasons I wouldn't trade Nik for Lopez straight up... 7 footers with foot injuries never just miraculously become healthy and stay that way for long careers, and Vooch has been relatively healthy so far (knock on wood). Also, you can argue that Brook has already peaked and Nik is still improving. Lastly, the current skill difference between the two isn't worth taking in the additional 10 mill a year in salary.

Yeah i hear that totally but i just do not see brook is better than Vooch. Not even being bias.

I watch alot of games and have seen Lopez loads of times. I just do not see it myself.

But each to their own

Yeah i hear that totally but i just do not see brook is better than Vooch. Not even being bias.

I watch alot of games and have seen Lopez loads of times. I just do not see it myself.

But each to their own

How do you not see it. Both general counting stats and advance stats say he's better. Just marginally better so it's not worth the trade.

How do you not see it. Both general counting stats and advance stats say he's better. Just marginally better so it's not worth the trade.

If they was same wages and lopez had not bad injury history would YOU trade vooch for him?

Here's something I have a hard time figuring out and it kinda shows how weird of a position we're in.

If Chris Paul was available, would you trade for him given his age and the cost?

Here's something I have a hard time figuring out and it kinda shows how weird of a position we're in.

If Chris Paul was available, would you trade for him given his age and the cost?

I would not. I would rather keep on with the process we are on so far..

No. For the reasons you stated.

trade machine link

Orlando: Gets a more well rounded big man & young prospect in Parker

Brooklyn: Sheds the Lopez contract and free up cap space for 2016-2017 offseason

Los Angeles: Gets a quality big man and much needed veteran presence

Milwaukee: Replaces Monroe with Vuc & Fournier would be a solid 6th man

thoughts??

trade machine link

Orlando: Gets a more well rounded big man & young prospect in Parker

Brooklyn: Sheds the Lopez contract and free up cap space for 2016-2017 offseason

Los Angeles: Gets a quality big man and much needed veteran presence

Milwaukee: Replaces Monroe with Vuc & Fournier would be a solid 6th man

thoughts??

will never happen

He's only 30...The question is what do we give up?

With Paul we could easily attract FAs even though hes a bit of a hot head.

I'd do it.

He's only 30...The question is what do we give up?

With Paul we could easily attract FAs even though hes a bit of a hot head.

I'd do it.

Absolutely! so do I. He is a true leader. Someone that we need here. He still have 3 to 5 more good years left.

We cant just look for guys in the early 20's if we want to win. We need proven stars. No more "potentials". Paul will give us easely another 10-15 wins in the season. Enough to make us contenders. At least top 4 in the East.

The Question is who do you trade for him?