Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Would you guys trade harris straight up for Gallinari?

Pro:

better offensively (capable of doing this: http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201504100DEN.html)

great shooter (might provide enough spacing to move frye to the bench and Gordon into the starting lineup)

can basically slide into Harris' role right now (i.e. doesn't use up a ton of posessions)

Draws a lot of fouls.

Cons:

marginally worse defender than Harris (not that harris is some great defender either)

4 years older than harris

You lose some rebounding with him vs harris

Playing at his ceiling right now where Harris hasn't entered his prime yet

injury concerns?

No. I'm still clinging to the dream that Harris becomes a star. I think that dream has faded 6 games ago unfortunately :-( ... But perhaps we can use him in a package that could land us Cousins?

I say use Fournier to get us Galinari.

Order of value for me "personally" ---

Gordon > Payton > Dipo > Hezonja > Vucevic > Harris > Fournier

Vucevic would be much higher if he wasn't so SOFT. Arguably, he is our "best" player. But I'd trade him to get us Cousins or Durant.

Pro:

better offensively (capable of doing this: http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201504100DEN.html)

great shooter (might provide enough spacing to move frye to the bench and Gordon into the starting lineup)

can basically slide into Harris' role right now (i.e. doesn't use up a ton of posessions)

Draws a lot of fouls.

Cons:

marginally worse defender than Harris (not that harris is some great defender either)

injury concerns?

No because of the cons only adds to the cons of our team presently and his offense isn't good enough to overlook those cons.

Pro:

Draws a lot of fouls.

Cons:

injury concerns?

Denver will jump on it.

He is too soft. Harris is a better overall player with no injuries concern. Gallinari knees are no good to last a full season. Team chemistry will also be affected. Harris is a great teamate and will have better value in 2 years if a trade is later needed. Now, if you add their 1st round this year then i will consider it.

With all of Milwaukee's struggles, is there any chance for them to be a trade partner?

You'd think they'd need to do something (though I doubt they blow up the team).

Maybe they trade Jabari.

How is Jabari even valued? would we even want him?

Khris Middleton would provide moderate improvement.

At this stage, it would be pointless. We're better off with what we got and waiting for a better opportunity.

You'd think they'd need to do something (though I doubt they blow up the team).

Maybe they trade Jabari.

How is Jabari even valued? would we even want him?

He's the guy I thought he was going to be before he was drafted. Has to play the 4 because of how chubby he is and isn't stretching the floor all that much right now. He's also soft on defense and would be a terrible fit next to Vuc.

John Henson or Khris Middleton could be useful. Maybe Jerryd Bayless off the bench