Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic @ Jazz

Didn't watched most of the game. Managed to wake up for the fourth.

I like how Skiles is on the officials 24/7 making sure they don't ***** us. Calling for 3 seconds in advance. lol. Love hearing him coaching.

Its official. The Magic are making noise and that means opponents will take our team seriously. The Magic need to continue to clean it up and there's still room for major improvement.

100% freethrow shooting. I'm done. smile_creaturedance.gif Go Magic.

Coming on late. Why did Gordon play only 6 minutes?

Coming from one who complains about others wanting others who want to see certain players...

He makes a couple plays and once in awhile gets a few baskets, but we have better players currently and that is who played and got the game under control.

The Magic play the Clippers next....Skiles is going have to show strong for that game. That team is full of so much suspect talent, floppers, and cancers that its overwhelming. Clippers awareness day with neat magenta ribbons.

Coming from one who complains about others wanting others who want to see certain players...

He makes a couple plays and once in awhile gets a few baskets, but we have better players currently and that is who played and got the game under control.

I don't complain about what others think. Anyone can think whatever they like. I just think certain players are better starting and others better coming off the bench.

@JoshuaBRobbins The biggest sign of progress for the Magic tonight might have occurred off the court, in the team's halftime locker room.

Even before the coaches arrived, players told each other what they needed to do to improve defensively. That didn't happen last season.