CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Dipo's game took away too many shots from others or required the ball in his hands for too long. He doesn't let the game come to him. That was my point.

Heck, it's probably that OKC just wanted Dipo and Henny wanted a tough stretch 4. Millsap was his guy remember?

No he didn't.

Vucevic took a ridiculous amount of shots away from people.

This move wasn't a referendum on Oladipo or Payton or Fournier. It's a statement that says:

Arguably our two greatest weaknesses are interior defense and pick and roll defense from the center position.

The most likely fix for this was ian mahinmi. And that doesn't inspire confidence.

A dpoy candidate is available

Okc wasn't going to give up ibaka for crap. They easily could have gotten Bradley and picks from Boston. We had to come with a good deal.

No he didn't.

Vucevic took a ridiculous amount of shots away from people.

This move wasn't a referendum on Oladipo or Payton or Fournier. It's a statement that says:

Arguably our two greatest weaknesses are interior defense and pick and roll defense from the center position.

The most likely fix for this was ian mahinmi. And that doesn't inspire confidence.

A dpoy candidate is available

Okc wasn't going to give up ibaka for crap. They easily could have gotten Bradley and picks from Boston. We had to come with a good deal.

Ok. Sounds logical to me.

I don't think Vuch starts for us again. To me, it will be Ibaka & AG and the 4 & 5. I could be wrong and the plan very well might be to go Ibaka and Vuch, but I think we trade vuch for a PG or SF. Another option would be using him in that Kanter role.

I personally think he gets traded.

I'm still not unconvinced they want Gordon to be a 3

Vuc has to be gone

Pretty happy with Zimmerman pick. Kind of figured we'd trade the other second rounder, it's kind of boring deal but probably worth it.

Apparently Poythress will play Summer League for us. I'd love to get Jarrod Uthoff too.

Also for what it's worth I'm really dissapointed that we left the EU.

Nyce must be psyched diallo might slide to 41

LOL you know i was hoping for it! Would've been a great understudy for Ibaka.

Zimmerman has a lot of upside. Long, fluid athlete, good passer, nice midrange jumper, can rebound. I think he'll make the roster and maybe even get some minutes if we don't keep Jason Smith and Dedmon.

Zimmerman! Love the upside of this pick. Like I said earlier yesterday before the draft, I think his ceiling is high. Maybe he peaks at current day Meyers Leonard, but I think it's a solid value pick. Nice to have another big who can play 4/5 in case we trade Vucevic.