CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

I've wanted a current Magic jersey for years now. The wife has almost bought a Dipo jersey for me several times and I made sure she did not. Our roster is in such flux I might as well get another old school guy...Really want a sleeved Jersey dammit!

@JohnDenton555 just my opinion, but @OrlandoMagic got best player (Ibaka) in deal. VO will be missed, but getting a rim protector was an absolute MUST.

I mean Denton is paid by the magic. The next time he's critical of a deal will be the first time.

Shame because he was the best beat writer previously

@JohnDenton555 just my opinion, but @OrlandoMagic got best player (Ibaka) in deal. VO will be missed, but getting a rim protector was an absolute MUST.

Rim protector was our biggest need..and we didn't draft Mario for nothing. His defense will be missed more than his.scoring. still not a fan.

We should be ridiculous defensively. We still have a lot of coin to spend.

The Orlando Magic will select UNLV's Stephen Zimmerman with No. 41, sources tells @TheVertical

Zimm has some work to do but I cant be mad at a UNLV kid being drafted by my team. Win win for me!