CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

HAHA You guys are absolutely clueless. Oladipo was no superstar. Ibaka is a stud. Will put up close to 19-10 on our team. Let the rest of the off season unfold before you go saying stupid comments like these.

Ibaka was a stud. In 2014. It's about to be 2017

We can trade Vuch now, or play them together. Give us plenty of options. I would have rather booted Payton over Dipo but 1 of them had to go. It was a known fact.

I've said for a year on here now Dipo/Payton would never be a winning backcourt. Fournier will be better with Payton. And we can still sign a max guy. Relax people, we're in the playoffs.

We aren't in the playoffs today

Cuz weve signed so many big name free agents in our history? Who wants to go play with 2 unproven guys,a center who cant defend, a center who cant score and a guard who cant score?

You have Ibaka now to help cover up for Vuch's weaknesses. Ibaka is the biggest name in Orlando now. Oladipo was overrated by Magic fans, face it.

Who is the guard that can't score? And who are the 2 centers that can't score? Do you even know what your talking about right now? lol

HAHA You guys are absolutely clueless. Oladipo was no superstar. Ibaka is a stud. Will put up close to 19-10 on our team. Let the rest of the off season unfold before you go saying stupid comments like these.

I can not wait to hear you next year when we are missing the playoffs for the 5th time