Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: Magic @ Timberwolves

Starting is overrated. Players who continue to produce will get their minutes one way or another.

Damn it! Stop being rationale and making sense. Too bad they banned all the headcases.

I'm shocked Nicholson continues to play this well. He's been consistently good.

I was just about to post the same thing. I can't believe this is the same guy that looked like he was one step away being the answer to a Magic trivia question a month ago.

• Upvote 1

Damn it! Stop being rationale and making sense. Too bad they banned all the headcases.

If we keep winning, they will return in droves.

Eventually we're going to have to exchange some of this depth for more talent

We need a star. A shining star.

There is no reason to change much if we are winning. My question is can Frye/ Nicholson keep it up?

I think we are winning because we are playing weaker teams and better rotations, not because the starting lineup is some ingenious coaching.

Skiles is a good coach until he wears on his players too much, but hopefully he has learned.

Starting is overrated. Players who continue to produce will get their minutes one way or another.

Yeah, Nicholson has more minutes than Frye right now and Dipo has the same amount as Fournier.

Eventually we're going to have to exchange some of this depth for more talent

I beg to differ. With Skiles as coach we are finally discovering the true identity of this team. We are talented with depth. And it is THIS that will make us dangerous going forward. I see this team now as having 2 starting units. I think the future of the NBA is TEAM ball NOT STAR ball. Yes, it will be good to get Durant, and if it costs us Fournier and Nicholson, for instance, that's fine.

Have I mentioned that I hate Kevin Martin. He's worse than Reggie Miller in making fouls out of nothing.

There is no reason to change much if we are winning. My question is can Frye/ Nicholson keep it up?

I think we are winning because we are playing weaker teams and better rotations, not because the starting lineup is some ingenious coaching.

Skiles is a good coach until he wears on his players too much, but hopefully he has learned.

Yeah it's hard to say much about the new lineup at this point, but we're winning. The last few years we couldn't talk about playing weaker teams. It's been a while since we could say other teams were below us.