Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAMETHREAD: MILWAUKEE AT ORLANDO

Good win. And we can play better!

Well done lads. back to .500 we go.

Lets get the Celtics Sunday and go on a streak.

When was the last time we blew a team out like tonight?

Good win. And we can play better!

Well done lads. back to .500 we go.

Lets get the Celtics Sunday and go on a streak.

When was the last time we blew a team out like tonight?

November 2013

Very nice win and back to .500. Let's get over the hump now and be .500+. Another good thing is we play the Bucks 3 more times.

Let's put the Gordon should start talk to bed.

If Oladipo can accept this new role and perform like this that would be great, however we really have to fit Hezonja in somewhere. And to do that Victor may need to start unless we put Mario at the 3.

Looks like Nicholson hasn't changed. he looks really good and then back to low production, hopefully he gets going with consistent minutes (I only suggested starting him if he could be consistent, but Frye is actually doing decent). Though if he doesn't produce maybe we can slide Gordon to backup PF and get Mario in.

Ready to get Watson back as backup PG though.

Up 20, Mario should have gotten the full quarter though. I would say D-League him if he isn't going to get reasonable PT, but I think it's just getting used to the NBA speed and physicality that are his hurdles right now. I'm assuming the D-League is about equal to or less physical and sppedy as Spain. If it's a step up from Spain it might be good or if he won't get meaningful minutes with main guys, he would tear up the D-League and come back on a high with a shooting rhythm, which would be sweet.